Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. no frigging way your agreeing with something i said
  2. I've been advertising a local meet Jdm register since I been here only lolyd v turned up lol
  3. yes i am joking but as Nissan and Renault are they same company it is as much Nissan as it is Renault, Not sure how true it is but apparently the engine was used in the Renault world series open wheeled 3.5 series cars
  4. Legendary overtake..via the grave trap..!! Turks did the same, Turks braked to late leaving no were for sheds to go that or into the side of him or into the armco straight on
  5. I am guessing its just not practical to develop a tailored solution for every car, i am also guessing the demand for sliding motorsports seats to fit a 350z isnt going to be huge. Most motorsports seats will be bolted directly to the floor without the need to be sliding. Could you not make a simple solid mounted base that bolts to the existing seat rail bolts and then just bolt in and out when you go on track/drifting? Just had a further reply from cobreau with what seems the most stupid company decision in lifetime they make side mounted bucket seats and subframes for hundreds of cars. but there sub frames dont work with side mounted bucket seats, i asked about this seat Cobreau club sport which as you can see has runners and side mounts with it and it state that in its advert "This seat comes equipped with its own steel side mounts and double locking runners as a complete kit ready to bolt down and jump in the driving seat.." i notice as which Aliveboy has that Cobreau make as they call it subframes here and the 350z i listed in its chart http://www.corbeau-seats.com/Corbeau%20Offroad/Corbeau%20Subframe the club sport seat due to the included brackets down bolts downwards and the 350z subframe as above it for horizontal bolting not side bolting will not work, or will not work with the corbeau side mounts below which turn the side mounts to horizontal mounts am i being a an idiot or does cobreau not know what they supply or sell or have they built a company on non connective parts
  6. Sheddon legendary drive in race 3
  7. I dont think he wants to talk to you Steve Nobody does I am aren't I? or dont I count? Jeez. sorry
  8. im currently running 18x9.5 all round but Front tyre is 245/40/18 Rear tyres is 245/45/18 but your best bet i think would be front 245/40/18 rear 265/40/18
  9. 350 is a renault, oops
  10. still saying you cant receive any new messages ? where you located
  11. trax?
  12. Im from cambridge i have had the wing out on of the box and built it up so there are a few marks on the anodized bits etc but no more than what you would have done building it up yourself, Also clear your inbox
  13. I dont think he wants to talk to you Steve Nobody does
  14. Hello Tim IF youve got your money back from show off you can buy mine
  15. i aim to have these ordered and ready to go out for the 30th you want in grundy Deadline for payment will be once everyone gets there reply to me
  16. wow might have to drop one of the others for the keysers edition
  17. This is Traffic control Easy Jet Flight you are ready for take off Black for me
  18. try getting a hks filter £20 plus shipping
  19. This is azure blue my favorite colour lol Hmmm, I'm no expert so don't start second guessing the car, but I thought Nismo cars only came in greys, silvers, blacks and whites? By Nismo cars I mean proper Nismos, like the S-Tune, not ones with optional extras from Nissan like bodykits and exhausts. Hopefully I'm wrong because I'd like to see a real one on the forum dunno you could get blue in america
  20. think i no where ive seen your car before you something to do with expression culture right?
  21. http://www.redletterdays.co.uk/Experience/Ref/ICNED/Extreme-Dodgems?clickRef=96374113511
  22. I THINK driftlimits have a 350z in their fleet too. I know that L2D only use 200SX's, they have an impressive list of instructors too. i dont no if drift limits do but allstars academy do although for the drift experiences i can teach you to donut a cone for £150 as thats all you will get for that money id do this as its a full day and actually racing not just drive a lambo for 3 laps http://www.redletterdays.co.uk/Experience/Ref/ICNGS/Ultimate-Stock-Car-Racing
  23. i can do you green
  24. Hi Guys An update on this just about to place the order for this month when upon contacting the company they have invested in a new machine which cannot print on sleeves for some bizarre reason, Which has left me with one choice which is redesign with the company the t shirts, Below you will find the options those that have already ordered. please choose which you would like or a refund. Option 1 Option 2 Option 3 Option 4 Option 5 Once i have a Message or post on here from the following people saying what they wish to do i will commission the first batch, anyone else who wants one of these this order make sure you put your order in now, Matt Dedman Stuart Siddons Chris Smith Gareth Monk Ian Strong Alex Dring Keyser just for you
×
×
  • Create New...