Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. Will it work was the question answer is yes Is it advised on a staggard rim set up no
  2. Wrong completely wrong
  3. I've been running this setup since April no issue at all including drift and track work , but your front wheels arnt as wide as your rear so will look funny I'm using 9.5" wide wheels alround
  4. Probably tyres & oil optional too Tyres me? Oil Grundy ?
  5. No I just know you hate us youths
  6. Hmm not sure if pointed at me or not
  7. Haha good ol risky devils
  8. Great idea wonder where it came from Maybe I can come hunt you down in the 1.5k budget track toy build
  9. #teamkyle4lyfa
  10. You have a Nissan badge on your car, remove it immediately why advertise Nissan for free I seriously doubt a couple of stickers on a car will dramatically impact the bottom line of what are usually multinational businesses. Do it if you want, at the end of the day Jap cars are probably the only cars that CAN pull of having stickers on and get away with it, especially the common drift cars like the 350z, 200sx's and the like. perfection
  11. yea about that
  12. Does that mean stickers should ideally form an introduction, abstract and summary to get your approval? what I mean is don't go sticking a massive random sticker in a prime spot. If you want those stickers is get them smaller and put them in rear quarter. But that's just me and as we all say. Not our car it's yours #teamtarmac
  13. if you wanna run 245 the fronts need to be 40 profile or as you say 225/45/18
  14. are they the standard wheels that come from the factory
  15. factory wheels?
  16. im still yet to find anyone with these stickers who made there own wheels and fabricated there own alloys tanks etc or made and moulded there own body panels I hate that stickers as 99.99% of people with it bought off the shelf stuff and put them on they didnt actually build anything.
  17. Tbh eBay special stickers like the ones saying fresh of Jdm yo and craps like that are tacky But then people think the brand stickers on mine are @*!# but they are there for a reason, but then it ain't my car so I shouldn't really care about how your car looks and you shouldn't care what I think
  18. Get your Jeremy Kyle arse outta here
  19. An ugly chav with bizarre green highlights? Isnt that the cool thing to do tho paint random @*!# random colours makes you scene fresh like a new car scent tree
  20. im just giving correct procedure do what ever the hell you like lol
×
×
  • Create New...