Jump to content

Bems

Members
  • Posts

    1,099
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bems

  1. Last I spoke to Mark there were no developments for a Scottish branch that was about two weeks ago. You could get a plug and play sent to you from Abbey ask considered this but I'd rather get it done properly on a rolling road. I believe mark can set up a map based on any mods you have done. I'm sure he will correct me if this is wrong.
  2. Yep that's you. I have berks too but your sounded sweet with the nismo added
  3. Forgot to mention mine were fitted at MOT time and there were no issues at all with emissions.
  4. First up a blade silver in David Lloyds car park yesterday about lunch time. Had a body kit and a private reg starting bi6 I think. Next up a sunset orange today and yesterday in Springfield area. A 55 reg with some black stickers on rear bumper and sporting a lovely exhaust note. Last but not least today heading into Dyce industrial from roundabout Kintore direction. It was an orange car with black roof, wrapped I think and pretty sure it was a nap spec rear plate 53 or 03 reg. Anyone here??
  5. I have some on a stock exhaust with a takeda short ram system and for me it has just the right note. Not boomy and not overly loud all of the time until you put the foot down!
  6. Looking good and clean. Spacers next?
  7. Bems

    Few pics :)

    Nice driveway you got there. Your neighbours T5 looks decent too
  8. I have to say MPSS too. They're so good they're worth selling a kidney for if you have to
  9. Someone actually bought that
  10. Not the most driver focused but that engine...... http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mercedes-benz/slk/mercedes-slk55-amg-2005-stunning-looking-car/1567580
  11. Ordered Hope it's on par with last months
  12. Ah now i get it. Shows how clued up I am when it comes to TVR's! Still love the look of it tho.
  13. Am I missing something here. How can you put thisin the same bracket as an mr2 Ferrari. And how can an actual sagaris not be a sagaris? It's a neat job and that colour.....
  14. Thanks for all suggestions guys. I had looked on the usual sites and wasn't very keen after reading a lot of comments on the main hotels close to the track so think I'll be stAying somewhere slightly farther afield!
  15. I do play golf but no chance of that happening with our four month old with us
  16. I just put them in for a quick was @ 40 with no detergent at all.
  17. I also get this!
  18. Thanks HaydnH I'll look into that
  19. As above can anyone recommend a hotel reasonably near by the track. heading down on the 8/9th August to do an Italian supercar experience the wife got me for my birthday
  20. That's some serious looking brake discs!
  21. Christ that looked bad!
  22. Mates asking if this would fit an Audi TTRS?
×
×
  • Create New...