Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Gave each other a thumbs up as I pulled off the Tolworth junction on Sunday night
  2. I'd do it! At least if did go wrong (highly unlikely) it'd be an awesome lasting memory!!! Getting to view the earth from such a distance must just be inexplicably awesome
  3. Terminal velocity wouldn't be anywhere near 750mph for a human, surely?
  4. Do not have the window open when you stick the wipers on A monsoon comes through the window
  5. Any reply from the breakers on eBay? I'm still wanting your broken one
  6. Had some trouble getting the standard backbox off, taking the bumper off gave better access and i was rewiring the parking sensors, but forget to plug it back into the module Just taken the bungs out and OMG it's loud
  7. Thanks
  8. Just me who thinks the interior is vulgar? Way too OTT And i've got a bigger tv
  9. Damn, thanks Alex Can you get hold of these?
  10. Yup, very slight, not pissing out but it's noticeable
  11. Saw this whilst changing the exhaust today Anything i should be concerned about?
  12. Stuck some new noise pipes on today, just until i decide on a proper system
  13. We're meeting at valley park in purley way at 10 mate
  14. Haha I wanted to play... I drove all the way to Guildford for the fun of it. You were over in the left lane, no playing there, come to the big boy lanes. I'll no doubt be out again tomorrow. Was waiting for you to catch up i went down to the m25, round to chertsey and then off to tottenham Come to the grafitti tunnel meet tomorrow night mate
  15. I was disappointed that you didn't want to play on the a3 I saw you join the dual carriageway as I was at the lights. Thought to myself "he's just joined the forum" and i chased you down
  16. I thought it would be you!
  17. Race track would be my thoughts too!
  18. I've dealt with this seller as I nearly bought Mark's old zed He's ok but overprices things and gets snotty of you try and tell him what the car is actually worth rather than what he thinks it is because of 1 or 2 little extras
  19. Got some flat blade wipers
×
×
  • Create New...