Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. mouthwash

    Stance

    First sensible thing you've said in the entire thread. Now can we get back to looking at picture of cars with a nice bit of stance? The spacer and aerial brigade have all but taken over this thread.
  2. Just an FYI for people, you can fit it in a 350 if you want to pick it up
  3. That front bumper is rancid. Stick with your GTR one
  4. You bunch of ungrateful so and so's.
  5. They are the LED ones, aren't they? Headlights I think he means. Ahh silly me..
  6. They are the LED ones, aren't they?
  7. My vote is for sale. Edit: Do I spy the resident perv voting for the female car?
  8. Also, you say beggars can't be choosers but today is your lucky day because for a few mere pennies you can purchase yourself a set of Ultrashite wheels in delectable gold paint WITH tyres. The price I hear you ask? Why only £200 (shipping extra), I bet you're wondering what the catch is? There isn't one, it's just that no one but a beggar would adorn their car with them.
  9. Grundy, stop buying things..! That carbon bonnet for sale Chris? If so, how much..?
  10. Kit would probably look good if it was the right colour and you lost those atrocious wheels. Being a Cat D car I'd say around 6k, especially with the part service history. Maybe even less if you don't have it sprayed although the kit does look a good fit.
  11. Just do what I did and wish everybody ever a happy birthday and then PM your mates I guess so, it was just nice to see that bit of acceptance/sentiment from everyone wishing someone a good day.. I know sometimes people who don't use the forum get a thread but like it matters. Oh well
  12. If it was really bothering people why not create a little sub forum for birthday wishes. That way people can have their own thread and feel a little special
  13. Happy birthday to anyone who's birthday that it is that reads this thread. Seems a bit mental, you'll have to tidy this thread up every so often.. Be annoying going through 30 pages to see if anyone wished you happy birthday.
  14. you can have a taste of grundy's medicine.
  15. mouthwash

    De-cat

    I've no idea and I can't imagine they are much different, the Berks are better for me because of the additonal sensor holes.
  16. I bet that's the only finger action you ever see........... Okay that one was terrible.
  17. Not as bad as I thought it would be.
  18. Peanut Lion bars are legendary.
  19. mouthwash

    De-cat

    Yeah I got them off Tarmac on here, I'm pretty sure they were about that price..
  20. mouthwash

    De-cat

    What is the price difference? I think I paid about £160 for Berks decats that come with additional holes for gauges etc.
  21. Interesting, how much does the engine and box set you back?
  22. Congrats on your magazine shoot did they take those pictures on a GoPro...?
  23. Yeah, I had over adjusted the strut bar as I wanted it to line up neatly with the holes.. It turns out that was a bad idea so I put it back to its original length and bobs your uncle, 5mm gap when cold
×
×
  • Create New...