Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Credit to Grundy for the picture, yeah I think the rear might need to go down a smidge more but I probably need to give it a chance to settle.
  2. I wouldn't have thought so they would probably go on but would be oversized, I should have updated this thread just been a little busy. Tyres are provisionally sold to dunks.
  3. Thanks dude, I'm already 90% of the way there to not selling I just love this car too much to let it go I think.
  4. Don't quote me on this but as I've been looking at tyre sizes non stop recently, that will put your speedo out quite a bit so when it's time to replace the tyres get 265/275/285/40/18. 275/40 being the closest. Edit: that's for the rear.
  5. Looking good, are the front and rear tyre profile sizes different? Might just be my eyes.
  6. S'alright dude, they will need to cut out the old ones and weld in new. With you being in the car business wouldn't be too hard to get it done I reckon, ask about to see if anyone can do it for you then I can pop over to drop it off and you can look at my new wheels.
  7. I have a Cobra y pipe that will need at least one of the flexi parts replaced, that is all that is wrong with this so a cheap fix for someone in the know. Oddly enough, this is the one that I've confirmed is blowing: This one, I'm not so sure but it doesn't look brilliant. Free to collector but you must have over 200 posts. Collection from Worthing, West Sussex. First person to PM / post on here with dibs gets the item .
  8. Need to buy an arch roller first already got enough problems with it being this low. Mine this weekend for some front camber arm installing, rear dropping arch rolling fun?? Consider yourself invited. Thanks, they do look very nice I just can't stop staring at them. It's a shame the car has gone away for the week to have the front bumper repaired, I gave the garage the bags the wheels came in to cover them up while it's in their dusty shop
  9. As fascinating as a set of rota grids are, I haven't fitted a set to my car and don't plan on doing so... So can we stick on topic with my build?
  10. more changes on the way too if I decide to keep it
  11. They're 11" wide at the rear and the offset is +10 I think.
  12. Oh man, you guys are making me feel so bad about selling it... You've always got an invite, you just have to learn to read minds
  13. Thanks they are a total fitment nightmare so glad they look good to compensate for the trouble That's good advice and I reckon I will regret it, by far the best car I've owned and I've had a few decent ones. Don't be jealous because you got left outside in the cold That's not mine! Matt's?? Don't lie you and Matt have spend many a romantic night in there Pretty sure I spotted a "Don't come a knocking if the van's a rocking" sticker on it too. It's the 350z UK love shack, if you ever come down this way you might find yourself in there too. (please don't everyone come rushing to my house now )
  14. Cheers GM, going to roll the rear arches and drop it a tad more but I need to get it to the repair shop tomorrow to have the front bumper fixed (AGAIN).
  15. Fronts are 235/40/18 and the rears are 265/40/18 I know I'm supposed to be selling it but I always wanted to get wheels for the car and had to take the opportunity while I could.
  16. New wheels fitted today, anyone thinking of buying Cosmis wheels with the current offering of offsets etc just save yourself the trouble and don't bother. They clearly are not designed to fit a 350z. Grundy and myself set about fitting them which only took about 4 hours , then washed the cars quickly and went off for a quick snap at the closest place we could find before the sun ran off for the night. Few things needed to do to make them fit right, roll the rear arches and buy front camber arms to bring the top of the front wheel in a little bit (or fit a smaller spacer which will be a ball ache). I know I have this up for sale but I couldn't help myself
  17. Interesting Nissan he's got there.
  18. True, they're going to look awesome if you buy them I think they're nearing on my favorite wheels for the 350z
  19. I really like them but I don't think I could stomach what they cost for a set and then tyres on top. Braver man than I.
  20. Work VS-XX, I'm afraid we can not be friends I'll be too jealous. That's an impressive list
  21. Stevo laying the smack down in a way that's understandable to everyone. Someone call the mayor of winnersville and tell him there is a new sheriff in town.
  22. Yeah, he did... To Grundy who had a massive ball ache getting them to almost fit.
×
×
  • Create New...