Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Can you actually verify that? Anyone can say they're 19, it's a bit like those fat 50 year old male perverts that sit on the internet pretending they're a barely legal leggy blonde with giant baps. So basically, you could be a crusty 50 year old perv beating off over this forum while people are taking the bait you're 19. I'm not buying it, I see you. Theres a reason I do not attend meets.. Because you have to stay in your mothers line of sight?
  2. Can you actually verify that? Anyone can say they're 19, it's a bit like those fat 50 year old male perverts that sit on the internet pretending they're a barely legal leggy blonde with giant baps. So basically, you could be a crusty 50 year old perv beating off over this forum while people are taking the bait you're 19. I'm not buying it, I see you.
  3. Boo, I enjoyed taking shelter from the rain under your arches
  4. Welcome along. The only person who should be boasting about age around here is Flex, his other half is like 30 years younger than him or something .
  5. It's 99% of the way there, just this last hurdle and then I can stop fiddling around with the mechanical side of it until something else breaks.
  6. I think AMT's day just got worse, he's been shot down upon celebrating what he thought was a good price for tyres and then Brillomaster insinuated his other half is some cheap tyre whore.
  7. Shots fired.
  8. You could potentially save like £40-60 here, that's a pretty decent saving to be 'meh' about.
  9. Post #2 called, it wants its information back.
  10. Just had a thought, Ekona would probably tell me off if I recommended you get different rear tyres if you have 453 front tyres.. So go get 4 Goodyear tyres.
  11. that's mean although true.
  12. But if you were willing to pay £135 for tyres you should really get these instead: http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/goodyear/eagle-f1-asymmetric-2/245-45-r18-100y-416846
  13. http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/falken/azenis-fk-453/245-45-zr18-100y-401913 Probably less than £120 fitted.
  14. I had a Stillen y-pipe with my Nismo exhaust and nothing sat right, the y-pipe banged against the car and the Nismo exhaust hung funny. Since I've changed the Nismo I've had no such issue however my Nismo exhaust sat perfectly fine with a Cobra y-pipe. Just my experience with a few y-pipes.
  15. Yeah, that is on the standard engine and it is fairly rapid. Mark did a good job of almost eliminating the lean spots in the car, I can still feel them but then we knew after the discussions we had with CJM that the likely culprit is the fuel dampers. However, hopefully I'll get that addressed soon and save anyone else who has the problem the hassles that I have been through!
  16. It hasn't been fixed, it requires overnight parts from Japan. it needs some parts from the usa to fix... which I'll order soon.
  17. Got my car back today, so glad after a week and a bit of the Micra loan car although not sure I can knock 56 mpg! The figures are very good and the car feels a lot faster, that could be down to the new VERY noisy exhaust though. I'll put the Dyno pictures up tomorrow, just waiting for Mark to send them through but the figure you're all interested in is: 427hp / 348 lb/ft tq @ 6500 rpm at the hubs Bumper tuck coming up and maybe front camber arms / front suspension raising if I can be bothered to put up with the cold weather at the moment!
  18. As long as you don't lower it it should be fine, just beware the bottom of the car will poke out a bit further when going up things like car park ramps.
  19. Ah okay, well keep your eyes peeled for when I put the figures up!
  20. Hmmm, is the number in your sig at the hub or the fly?
  21. Yep, they do not fit.. A bit like the wheels really
×
×
  • Create New...