Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. They actually look awesome! I was after decent 19's for ages and would have snapped these up. Perfect offset and width with no need for spacers! If they drop down anymore I will be buying them for track wheels...!
  2. That looks amazing! Slightly Jealous
  3. Good price and nice looking Z.. Another Azure with 80k and similar spec sold on here for 6995 a few months ago. Only difference was it was mainland! Good luck buddy.
  4. Nice 1k mark up will be happening soon then
  5. Me likey!
  6. Very shiny dude!
  7. Don't tell Ian he will be asking us all for more money!
  8. Wow that's amazing, top work guys. You are a credit to the forum
  9. Definitely not standard, have you seen the size of those canons
  10. 370Ad

    Gearknob

    Some guy makes them too...is it KTB?! You can personalise it to your taste....so if you like big girth or a small one, its totally up to you
  11. http://g35driver.com/forums/engine-drivetrain-forced-induction/319999-independent-dyno-test-vq35de-revup-plenum-spacer.html Found it!
  12. All the dyno plots I have seen seem to give 5-10bhp more in the last 1000rpm. There is a great thread on the US forum which shows all the dyno plots. Will try and find it!
  13. Great price, good luck!
  14. What did you change prior to the Uprev if you don't mind me asking. Decats, y pipe, cat back and Injen Intake. Didn't go with the Plenum as it only seems to make a difference high end.
  15. 370Ad

    scary tyre wear

    Wow pretty much bald on the inside!
  16. Changes the car completely in my opinion. It's not about the figures just about drive ability. I am not a traffic light terror by any means but the Z use to be awful off the mark now it's a whole different animal. I also am getting a 2mpg increase in fuel economy....so it basically pays for itself... Well that's what I told the Mrs haha
  17. They see me rollin, they hating! 22" fronts and 24" rears!
  18. I think you will find that sticking the filter to your front bumper is actually the best That's my mod for the weekend sorted!
  19. Nice driving, the track looks fun!
  20. Interesting video! www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gCi2yo4UqPI#!
  21. My mates just bought an import 52 plate from trade link and went in a bit cautious due to the stories on here and if i am honest my warnings. TBH he has said they have been good to deal with as far as car garages go and the servicing gets done at Japex which is supposed to be reputable on here.
  22. I saw this too, my GF said i was sad. I said she was said for watching a 2003 tv programme!
  23. Welcome, great looking car. Some would say there is no need to mod it....otherwise wouldn't!
×
×
  • Create New...