Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. Must have the facelift headlights
  2. Need another bonnet and I don't think they are renowned for making large gains.
  3. I bet that's through the admiral group PS13Silvia, they have some strange pricing methods. If you can take advantage of them though, you'll get a good price.
  4. And me on my own on my way back home, got to do the tunnels on the way back too! I took in car videos of all the drives, might take a while to edit something together but thought everyone would appreciate these, sorry its taken a while!
  5. Gutted, just after you've had it detailed as well! Could be a good excuse to get a different front/ rear bumper if that appeals to you though?
  6. I believe you were behind me for a bit on the triangle, mines silver with a black roof/ boot. I seem to remember you pulled over to allow us to join up, cheers for that, not everyone does it.
  7. I liked the two tone you had on Saturday evening! Looking good now.
  8. OK, your car needs spacers then!
  9. Your second drawing needs spacers! Far better than anything I could do.
  10. I reset mine before setting off to Wales, I checked when I got back home and had averaged 28.5, its usually under 20. I think that must mean I drive quicker back home (or that its all short journeys to and from work ).
  11. I passed a gunmetal metal zed on the A5 on Friday before Wales, must have been a minute away from the Moreton. I thought it would be a safe bet I was going to get a wave but I got nothing and I didn't see it all weekend, it must just have been a local completely unaware of all the zeds nearby.
  12. Don't forget TDI North in Warrington, they probably will be the closest to you for an uprev.
  13. If you don't mind travelling a bit go to Atkin motor engineers in Malton, Chris (atkin666) is a member on here.
  14. Gudzy

    Judder

    How long is a piece of string?! It depends how its been used.
  15. Define better. The rays wheel is lighter but I think the GT4 wheel looks better.
  16. Does that mean you will be transferring your number plate to me?!
  17. Cheers Graham, it does really start to sing after 3.5k revs. I've got video (and more importantly audio!) from all the tunnels, as well me going through in the opposite direction on my own on my way home. I just need to figure out how to edit it all together. What you running Gudzy? oddly matched wheels and an ironing board No, I'm not as as brave as Grundy Falken 452s on rays for me this year. Exhaust spec is in my signature, unsilenced decats, motordyne xyz pipe with HFC and unresonated cobra. Popcharger adds a bit of noise too.
  18. I was in a different group... Still heard it from Betws-y-Coed though Sent from the golf club...
  19. Cheers Graham, it does really start to sing after 3.5k revs. I've got video (and more importantly audio!) from all the tunnels, as well me going through in the opposite direction on my own on my way home. I just need to figure out how to edit it all together.
  20. Have a look for Madmarky's car, he has the V3 without the arches.
  21. I'll glad a bike slowed me down just after the horseshoe, meant I had a gap to give it the beans when I saw you both standing there! Some great footage already, can't wait for the photos too.
  22. I just rang up to arrange a viewing and was told its sold Anyone on here bought it?
  23. Yet another fantastic Wales weekend, thanks go to everyone that make it so enjoyable. Really well organised as always, although don't forget to order good weather for next year please! Roll on 2015.
  24. Thank you, I've just got back from the Wales weekend where there were quite a few nice zeds! I was in for a P1 and brake fluid change before Wales at Atkins, always a good service from Chris.
×
×
  • Create New...