Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Bentley Derby?
  2. coldel

    Plenums

    A quick search turns up
  3. It's going to be a pick up...
  4. Bingo!
  5. F150?
  6. Patrol?
  7. Drank a nerve agent?
  8. I bought the missus an old 53 plate Megane. She has had it three years now, goes pretty well, and when we use it for shopping its great to know I have a wagon to just park anywhere without worrying and just lobbing stuff in it either going to the dump or shopping! She has scraped it a couple of times too, so I just spray over it with rattle cans!
  9. I was going to say - if anything that would attract a lot of unwanted attention. Not only do you have a GT car that looks a bit different to most cars but you throw something odd looking on it, you will have kids crowding around it and pulling at it at the first opportunity. If this is your only car, you have to accept that parking in supermarket car parks is going to be a bit perilous - if I were you I would look into online shopping if its such an issue!
  10. When you start a new post you will see there is a tag option - not sure if you can subscribe to them in the way you described or not. Maybe someone might want to try...
  11. Guys, can we keep on topic please. I am sure there are various reasons for the above posts but lets rise up above it.
  12. Got to be a figaro..?
  13. Man that was too easy!
  14. the only car where the front looks like the back of a car Next...
  15. Studebaker Avanti?
  16. AMC Pacer?
  17. OK look, the team made a call on trying something different based on pretty valid feedback - like anything in the world 100% of the people will never agree with 100% of the decisions. But for anything to work everyone needs to give it a try, if it doesn't work then we ditch the idea. Its called Test and Learn and is a good approach to have to developing forum spaces. And on a personal note, please don't take forums for granted, the GT-Four forums all died due to some poor management of them and everything is now on FB. There is no community, no banter, its a very transactional experience and not a good one from an ownership perspective. Just saying.
  18. Sorry had it in my head it was AttackZ image!
  19. Going to have a punt on something American given your recent aquisition, GT40?
  20. I was going to say a mini
×
×
  • Create New...