Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. coldel

    Wheel Nuts

  2. Nope!
  3. Which one I knew you would get it!
  4. Triumph TR5?
  5. You might need to give a little bit of a clue!
  6. I almost said Kuga but is it one of those MG GS's?
  7. Well done that man! The mighty GTti!
  8. Its an older car 20 years+, Jap, pocket rocket ..
  9. It is Japanese though
  10. Sorry no, its a tough one and have another photo lined up but have a few more guesses first!
  11. coldel

    GT-Four

    Yep white, black and silver are the common colours. You then get the occasional red, and storm grey I think its called. Seriously thinking about getting a whiteline rear ARB - you can get the unadjustable ones for around £110. Adjustable ones have 3 settings but the hardest setting is almost undrivable on the road so cannot see the point in paying an extra £50 to buy one that does pretty much the same thing and I will never adjust. Lots of owners rate them.
  12. Some 80s Camero?
  13. Honda Legend?
  14. coldel

    BIG DISCOUNT

    I went for red because a. they were on deal (like less than half price along with discs, £325 for all corners discs and pads!) and b. yes really low dust levels. But really it was to make the point, that on ECP I suspect the pagids are just OEM replacements and not the top end ones they do...
  15. coldel

    BIG DISCOUNT

    I bought some EBC red stuff recently in a sale from brake depot and when i took the pads off that were on the car when I bought it they were pagids. Have to say the reds were head and shoulders above the pagids which were down to about 40% left when I took them off.
  16. Prelude?
  17. coldel

    BIG DISCOUNT

    Out of interest I looked for ST205 stuff and saw Pagids also for them priced up around £40. Equivalent yellow stuff EBC pads from most dealers would be around £90 to give some perspective on what the Pagids are going to be like.
×
×
  • Create New...