Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Bentley Derby?
  2. coldel

    Plenums

    A quick search turns up
  3. It's going to be a pick up...
  4. Bingo!
  5. F150?
  6. Patrol?
  7. Drank a nerve agent?
  8. I bought the missus an old 53 plate Megane. She has had it three years now, goes pretty well, and when we use it for shopping its great to know I have a wagon to just park anywhere without worrying and just lobbing stuff in it either going to the dump or shopping! She has scraped it a couple of times too, so I just spray over it with rattle cans!
  9. I was going to say - if anything that would attract a lot of unwanted attention. Not only do you have a GT car that looks a bit different to most cars but you throw something odd looking on it, you will have kids crowding around it and pulling at it at the first opportunity. If this is your only car, you have to accept that parking in supermarket car parks is going to be a bit perilous - if I were you I would look into online shopping if its such an issue!
  10. When you start a new post you will see there is a tag option - not sure if you can subscribe to them in the way you described or not. Maybe someone might want to try...
  11. Guys, can we keep on topic please. I am sure there are various reasons for the above posts but lets rise up above it.
  12. coldel

    Engine bay

    From the album: Celica GT4

  13. coldel

    Celica GT4

  14. coldel

    VX220

  15. coldel

    VX5

    From the album: VX220

  16. coldel

    VX4

    From the album: VX220

  17. coldel

    VX3

    From the album: VX220

  18. coldel

    VX2

    From the album: VX220

  19. coldel

    VX1

    From the album: VX220

×
×
  • Create New...