Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Watched these going on ebay (I know shocker eh) over the last year and £80 next day delivery is the going rate - I would say you got lucky with a very good deal rather than paid the normal price. I have one of these also...well worth it plugs and plays and great to be able to control it on the steering controls etc - works with my iPhone 4s
  2. Isnt the licence something like £260 and the dyno time to use it extra which adds to circa £400?
  3. coldel

    The Start

    Not sure on quality or fit but here you go... http://www.madmotors.co.uk/carbon-products/nissan-carbon-products/nissan-350z/imex-nissan-350z-oem-carbon-interior-set-7-pcs.html
  4. Can be there for around 6:30ish if you like, just to confirm the address... Unit 3, Broadbridge Heath Retail Park, Broadbridge Heath, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 3TQ, Colin/Darren can you PM me your mobile numbers just in case...
  5. Happy to hook up for a v early start Darren - I have to leave around 4-5ish so happy to get there on or before opening time Will be coming down the A3 from Richmond in Surrey, no problem to have a small diversion your direction...
  6. Lots of market research agencies already tap into all this - there is the ongoing debate that it breaches privacy rules but I dont agree, if you write something in a public space online, then its not yours to own!
  7. ooooh cant wait - Sunday seems a way off! Going to enjoy the drive down!
  8. Got around to doing the steering wheel ... didnt remove the parts, just a hair dryer, an extension lead, a craft knife and my oyster card! edit: yes I know the words are covered, but its ok, I can remember them before the comments come!
  9. Well here comes the rain...updates on the state of the car parks much appreciated!
  10. I would also give a to Satin Black vinyl which is on my centre console
  11. I am still going to take the Zed - cant miss out on a potential great drive early Sunday morning down to the coast - could take the focus...hmm no the Zed it is. Will can always tow me out in the 4x4!
  12. Not a fan of veilside fullstop actually
  13. Done the rear strut and door grabs - sorry guys who liked the red, it was just a bit too garish for my liking
  14. Just get the feeling the Germans will come back...
  15. £35m in, he wants £100m back which I wouldnt doubt he could get.
  16. oh no mate, thought it looked good when i saw it at the grasshopper meet. What are you going to do instead? Black carbon, I know, its common as muck, but for some reasons it was a bit too red!
  17. http://news.sky.com/story/953601/london-could-stage-formula-1-grand-prix
  18. So I am sat in our front room, TV on, maybe football or motor-racing and in she comes and just starts going on about something she has been thinking about for the last hour which I have no idea about and after about 2 or 3 minutes come the immortal line 'oh, was you watching that?' - its like of course, there is me, the sofa and some sport on TV!
  19. Fantastic effort doing it over a hob! Going to rip off all the red carbon off mine today, dont like it!
  20. Wasso used Megs Ultimate Compound on my lights they came up fantastic
  21. I'm there with some mates from up north but have got Wills mobile number in case I need someone to push the zed out the car park...i mean meet up for a chat!
  22. I hadn't considered dodgy car parks, checked weather and rain due Saturday but sun sunday
  23. I would have taken one from the front, but there was a big, white, solid, problem with doing that...
  24. ...not so exciting today
  25. Always advisable to do both, usually if the clutch goes it wrecks the flywheel - if you only get the clutch and spend £200 on labour and they open it up to find a damaged flywheel, you then need to order a flywheel and pay even more labour costs. Don't go near a dealer, the mechanics are no better, and in many cases worse than a decent indy and the costs are just outrageous even when 'discounted'.
×
×
  • Create New...