-
Posts
5,321 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by 4RE Leather
-
Did you mug the truck driver as that is early. Have you had a chance to migrate your address book yet and any registration problems Like iTunes server overload lol. Obviously that's a lot of questions to answer so no rush. Hope you like it
-
If they had all the problems sorted before the launch then they would not be able to bring out the must have updates incorporated into the suspected iphone 5S. Well come on, do you really think they didn't plan this!
-
I do love my daily early morning, nitro filled, adrenalin pumping read that you furnish us with every morning Adrian. I try to make my bowl of cornflakes last the duration, but alas they always go soggy. So the iPhone delivery truck arrives about 11am at sunny Bath. Is there a prize for the 1st one to get up and running like that wine run that they have every year that I can't pronounce?
-
Are these ARBS Zedman is selling as good as you say they are Ian? I was getting concerned that I messed all mine up by widening the car in the manor that I have. 18"rays 20mm spacers all round Bridgestone 050a 18/35/245 on the front ". ". ". " 18/35/275 on the rear. I really need to make a decision fast and is the Arb fitment something I could do myself? Thanks Peter You can do it your self, but a much better option is to Buy some Donuts and go visit the Zed Shed The reason I asked is I want to start doing a few jobs myself before my health prevents the simplistic of tasks. Obviously not a good choice of car for someone with Skeletol problems but I refuse to give her up after all the time I put in. Surely it would end up green if I drove to Bournemouth
-
Are these ARBS Zedman is selling as good as you say they are Ian? I was getting concerned that I messed all mine up by widening the car in the manor that I have. 18"rays 20mm spacers all round Bridgestone 050a 18/35/245 on the front ". ". ". " 18/35/275 on the rear. I really need to make a decision fast and is the Arb fitment something I could do myself? Thanks Peter
-
I let this run a bit to see how it turned out and interesting stuff. I of course am aware that not even God almighty could set a car up to avoid spinning in Phoo weather. And I was stating how the situation was left where my own car is concerned after Keyser Darren and co had a jolly in it. And I did tend to agree with them on there comments which are documented in the parrot run. Abbey at my request commented on the post in a constructive way and having spent quite a bit of time down there on other projects of late it was obviously going to come up in conversation. What, how,why and when. And how to proceed if at all? From what the guys were saying from our Devils Dyke and Bognor run out 2weeks ago. When they accelerate in there Zeds the back sits down. The bonnet comes up and away you go. With mine it doesn't if that makes sense it seems to have no give in the back. Some good advice from Ebized as I had deflated the tyres to 35 all round due to health reasons. was to pump the rears up to 40 and it does handle better. To my mind it's all about seeing if there is a problem that needs to be rectified as we now know its not my crap driving. There does seem to be a sliding issue of that we agree. To be honest I can't remember if it was there before or after The uprev and 050As plus wider tyres and spacers were put on. If it was after then maybe I have caused this problem. On a personal level I was a bit peeved that I may have turned my car into a summer car only when I know that there are guys out there with more power running the cars all year long and have openly said on here they drive in the Snow. I myself would not entertain it. So many people running different setups make it hard to get a definitive answer and I never will. We will just have to take it one step at a time to see what happens. So ending with a twist and keeping with the original wheel tyre size post. If money were no object and you had only the Zed to drive, and had to drive all year round period. What size rim would you yourself buy. What size tyre would you put on it And what make would it be?
-
Half the Zeds in town are at RT at the moment. Take a look at the posts. Taras did the exterior wrap on my car and it is faultless. And well within your budget
-
2 of Shell local to A3 have tank leakages I believe earlier in the year. Maybe they are changing them over!
-
Send me the coordinates Mark. Getting hacked off driving to Burgh Heath all the time just so I can open the door wide enough to get out!
-
I can see tomorrow will be good for a giggle lol. Who will be the 1st to get a fully working one photographed on here. So what contract deal did people get in the end?
-
Like a certain South coast mini say?
-
No cos I am taking my breathing exercises lol. So does the NATO GREEN get your approval Papa Smurf?
-
I actually think your posts are quite entertaining:)
-
What started out as another fun thread has turned sour again. Reposts happen often when the back button is pressed on the iPad it seems. Meds don't help either. Now where we're we Adrian?
-
Certainly and could you please send me a private message if you have a problem with anything I say in future, As I said to that numpty the other day I will not tolerate public ridicule or berating from any one period. I don't do it and neither will you. it ends now!
-
It will be fun what ever we choose.
-
Mate, you are missing the obvious one, it's staring us all in the face......................................Military Green, mmmmmmmm yummy http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-De ... 2532wt_984
-
Chris from Brooklands Kent the Ferrari service centre has a pearl white Zed fitted with a Veilside and black roof. It gets a lot of attention. Is Octet getting shares in these wraps or what?
-
I think there is a very thin line between what is tastefull and what looks yuk. They will need to be the perfect match of high quality. I recently imported a rear strut bar complete Carbon cover kit from the states. Cost the better side of £300 with tax ect. In the picture it looked great. When I got it I found it was very ill fitting and because is was carbon and used sticky tape. It would not bend to the contours of the bar. It kept popping off and creaking when going over every bump. I ended up ripping it all off and binning it. I will prob get Taras to wrap it like the rest he has done!
-
Real carbon all the time Taras. If its what I am thinking of as I saw a yank car on the GTM site then I am most Definately up for it. Especially if Mr Octet is having it done. Can't have him getting all the calendar girls dropping over his body!
-
No lol? Does modding your car turn it into a Ferrari? Do you understand what jailbreaking lets you do? So many haters, also I dont pay £5 extra a month for my iphone sim its £10 a month. Well Jailbreaking my phone and Ipad has allowed me to play more and have some things that I otherwise might not have had. Fantastic blacklist app and call blocker for 1. It is a learning curve and one that I am enjoying. I am happy. Bang!!!
-
Kinda recognise the blue your having lol. Looks like 2 more of us will be going for this Hexis. We did offer it up to my car and at the time I Imcould not see it working. However with some carbon door pillars and mirrors this may change. Can't copy you though so really got to do some thinking on this one. I would have to wait until after Christmas for the wrap due to pennies. Still not ruled out white with black roof to go with the tints. I just can't make up my mind as the darker green looks nice as well. If it were red I would wants as near to Rosso as I could.. Yes Zedits is Definately an illness. I know. I can finance it by putting my new IPhone on eBay! Bound to be some mug who will give me £3k After all it is the 64 mg that makes the tea!
-
At least someone has some class Class! my diddly arse!
-
I did like the midnight blue HR that I test drove but it had no satnav, The silver one wasn't my choice it was given to me by the dealership whenI complained that the 1owner no lease hire Gunmetal car I bought turned out to be exactly that. The Phoo hit and that one just happened to be outside with 9k on the clock. I drove home in it:)