Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Sold - thread locked
  2. can't get quality staff these days
  3. we've just come off a very interesting (and newly found) mountain road - I think that road owes me some stainless steel Lunch A squashed beetle driver, constantly getting in the way of mountain views, a man trying to be posh wearing a jacket and where someone gives a thumbs-up This is what a BGW is really used for Most of the gang and then we return to this ... and this and that thats all mine
  4. Saturday Evening The BBQ was awesome and the chicken skewers were to die for ..... no, I really mean it - if you ate one it would kill you - they were that hot
  5. Mudman has details of the winners and what they won - but here's the self conglatutory ones he won best interior - not a fix !!
  6. The sun shines on the blessed Rob hard at work some nice (but dirty) brembos some nice arses winner of best bay (again) He won something ?? - probably best "copy" Glad this wasn't on our lot As lonely as .... why can't Rob put his where it should be ... just because mmmm - arses again me, 350zedd and zedd sneaked in a quicky Elan Valley on the way up peek a boo
  7. it must have been the Laundry room next door to him then
  8. quite spicy :scare: - they were inedible fair play to you - you must have asbestos lips
  9. Thanks for eating my chicken skewers too Bhav
  10. ah right - modding the cayman ..................which isn't going to be modded
  11. what ARE you going to do when this is all finished
  12. it would have been approx 31 or 33 ?
  13. my room was opposite and down one (or two) - I checked out in the morning though ............ phew
  14. Post your pics and vids here guys
  15. I have two they would be Adrian and Graham
  16. correct - they open the car park to the public at that time - so we have to be in there before then
  17. I want one of those spanners
  18. does anyone know how to delete stored maps i can over-write a current one (but not save it) and use it like that but am restricted to one route only, until I re-enter the next one ie 5 routes are saved , but I can't remove them to free up space
  19. Teaser Pic we'll set up a proper Wales 2015 piccies thread later A yellow 370 GT Edition - Hmmmmm - birthday girl got anything to tell us ?????
  20. well - the main thing I've noticed about this weekend (so far) is that I don't have two gianteses positioned either side of me every time I'm not paying attention
  21. not havng had a 350 - can't answer your question directly, however, switching from the oem Bridgestones to innitially Sesantas and then MPSS - I can without a doubt confirm that tyre noise is substantially reduced with the latter 2 brands
  22. Sold - thread locked
  23. I know the Frenchy guy is getting a bit chubby ............. but wasn't aware he's moved on to wearing bra's now
  24. well, who else would "i be" ?
×
×
  • Create New...