Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Sounds awesome hope you enjoy
  2. Agreed Will, I'm letting the team down haha!
  3. It's all a bit of fun, and the least I can do after such an awesome weekend I'm hoping to compile a vid later this week with my photos etc. Will, it was during our first pass of the triangle, you had stop to re-group and were speaking with the group of bikes. Once a few of us had caught up, you continued along the way but the caravan had other ideas before TwoBears and myself had chance to pull out. Crazy fool that he was, however two corners later Anne showed him up
  4. corrected that for you Thanks Andy That's the last time I let you past to enjoy the country roads from now on I just let Caravans go past
  5. Yep, I clearly drive too slow for people with caravans! He almost took the front end off Twobears Zed though, what a muppet he was!! My video failed for the morning drive so I have no evidence to back myself up but no-one would believe it anyway haha Matt
  6. Same here. I'm not too good at it right now but i really like shooting candid street photo's of people doing their day-to-day things
  7. Love the first pic James
  8. Post Japfest udpate. I didn't get a great deal of time at the show but I did manage to wander over to the stand and meet a few members. Whilst there Darren kindly gave (in exchange for money) me a set of Berk HFC's...brand new in box Whilst near the stand I popped over to collect my coolant hose kit from Merlin Motorsport, in orange to continue the theme. I also collected some replacement rear lights from Dip as I melted the last set, good to meet you mate the final treat was collected from Ironhide, which was the prototype engine bay slam panel that he has recently has a group buy on. Mine will end up painted and fitted. That's it for now, see more of you guys up in Wales
  9. ^^Hahaha (sorry Will). I agree with the Mini-day, Chris has already helped me out enough and I've only had the Zed a few weeks. I'll be there to help hand out the tea that Steve makes
  10. Great editing & footage mate
×
×
  • Create New...