Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. We're talking about a 5k max budget Ian......I think that would leave me with a TVR Scroat or some such shed.
  2. sell the 350? If your looking at other cars like the boxster then your Z isnt doing it for you is it? The Zed doesn't need to do it for him, so I doubt it's going to be sold.... I love the Zed to bits but I don't drive it that often really with it being Carla's car.......I just wash, maintain and generally care for it! I just figure that even though I have the Zed as a 'sports car' I still can't deal with the fact that the Lancer costs me about £450 a month in loan and fuel........for a fairly uninspiring drive. I've been thinking of the biscuit route and turfing the Lancer out for £8500ish......binning the loan off and getting something with a thumping great V8......given that I only hold a car for a year before I get bored it won't really bother me too much re the long term running costs.
  3. I got mine from fleabay - they do the job but the argument is that they'll need replacing twice as often.
  4. +1 Best of the lot IMO Its out in September Ian you are a tard.........so which ones the best film then 2 can't be the best film ever but 5's better than it! I'd like to see 'Fast 6 - Spilners Forskin Melted Off in Battery Acid Before Angry Bikers Stove His Head In Once and For All'
  5. Me likey..........but then I would - ours are Black too
  6. I would hazard a guess this is made by the same Ebay store that do those shite seat covers which proudly proclaim 'Nissan 350z Seat covers - including rear' or some such bollox.
  7. - Bose stereo can be hacked for IPoo'd - Handles resprayed Black How much did you get for the FTO if you don't mind my asking........loving looking motor - seems a shame to let some garage give you 5 quid for it and bang it to auction - hope you beat a good price out of them
  8. If you've got 5 grand you don't mind potentially spunking up the wall then I say go for it...........I mean whats the worst that can happen............you buy an utter sack of spanners that you can probably break and flog a bit at a time for more than 5k. He who dare's Rodders, he who dare's my son
  9. Drove past a Boxster tonight and I found myself looking at it more fondly but I've given myself a big of a reality check..........I cannot have 12 cylinders and 7 liters with only 4 seats sat on the drive - I forgot I'm supposed to have a car that can be used practically also. I think what I'll do is flog the Lancer, tootle round in my doer'upper Uncle Fiesta for a few months (as I've still got the Zed to cover off any sports car urges) and have a think about what to do. Its gonna need at least 4 seats I think...........unless I go 3 car crazy! You know what - if insurance and tax wasn't such a fricking rip off I probably would too - 2 sports cars and a mule.
  10. Deffo with Graham,........you've bought it now - forget about how much you paid and just focus on if it makes you happy or not,..........the time to worry about price has passed. If you did want my tuppenceworth - you didn't get a bargain but similarly you weren't mugged.
  11. Doogy................your dead! To be honest the insurance is probably going to be a killer - I expect it to be more but treble and looking like nearly double on the Zed next year might just snuff it out.
  12. 170bhp I suppose no one would ever bother trying to race you so it'd never come in to question!
×
×
  • Create New...