Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Well put is this way. If I had 8k to spend on a boggo zed or that......I'd get a boggo one without even giving it a second thought.
  2. Much as Im not a failside fan it does look very well put together but you'd have to be off your frigging rocker to pay that!
  3. John you sure do ask for some random @*!# on a forum dedicated to 350z's! That's a very specific passat and a freesat box!
  4. Hoepfully not a repost (fairly sure it will be though!) 7k car plus what....10-12k mods = 27k car! http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  5. 8 grand is a good budget mate. Have a look in the guides for the buying guide
  6. Finally someone who listens!
  7. I'll cut this short. No it's not best but ultimately your not going to fly off the road in a ball of flames. We've got mixed ditch finders and falkens on the zed.......it's never missed a beat. However the general consensus is that its not best to mix. DO NOT MIX ACROSS THE AXELS
  8. They dont like text speak though, mainly cause most of them are quite old and don't understand what you mean. Errrr, what does ROFL stand for? Rofl is on the approved list as is FTW and AFAIK Txt spk lk this Iz gnerally the 1 tht gets mozt ppl annyd
  9. I wouldnt think so but surprising what can be done
  10. Depending on what they go for they may still be a bargain
  11. Its frigging torn never mind bent!
  12. You did see what I was doing around 9.30 last night did you???? Because I swear that squirrel had consented
  13. Zugara
  14. Yes there is. You have to be initiated by playing 'The Game'. Bend over.
  15. Not my kettle of fish either but I must say on a silver car they look very
  16. WIN!!!! I had those alloys on my old merc. Oz osiris if I member rightly!
  17. Definitely got to have some welding skills for mini's I reckon.....I've alway been scared off anything with major body work as me + welding torch =
  18. Nowt wrong with imports..........good shout that.
  19. If it is then its had all of its bumpers changed to UK spec.
  20. Pretty close http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  21. Sounds pretty realistic to me mate - good luck with the search
×
×
  • Create New...