Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Nope........pretty dumb here........if you could spell it out for me please Serpico
  2. happy birthday mate!
  3. Can I just give a small word of caution though. I know we all big up the forum cars and yes I totally agree you've more chance of getting a better one from the forum but don't suddenly believe that a forum car is indestructable or something. You still need to do your checks. I'm sure Cal and the new engine he ended up putting in his car will testify to that!
  4. My knob would look cool if I stuck it in the fridge for half an hour.......doesn't mean I should leave it out or believe its better than anyone else's.
  5. Denim is heavy as well!
  6. Henry pisses all over dyson........and then Vacuums the **** up because Henry has the skills.
  7. To work today, reading 42. From work today, reading 42.8. Not sure how accurate it will be though. Git.......to be fair the ecu is probably broken on my car......everything else is
  8. 40 mpg?! Pa ahahahahahahahahaha! Isn't that the same engine that's in my TT? I'm getting 33mpg
  9. FFS why do people even bother using gumtree........it's like looking at the advert in the news agents in Lagos high street!
  10. I think Dave's implying that you've left your 15 inch, rubber, ribbed, smurfdo on this desk.
  11. If its yellow then its a Seat Lean Diesel FR
  12. I definitely love it.......definitely. But something is not quite right. The gloss black maybe......but then again I love the roof.
  13. Excellent interior shot!
  14. Excellent guide mate........also your full of @*!# with this whole 'I don't know what I'm doing business' !!!
  15. Cheat at getting rich.......rob a bank Cheat at getting big.......get on the gear. Built not bought remember Neily
  16. No.....if it made THAT noise i wouldnt have bought the car because it sounds shagged Back to the dealer
  17. I say drag this along mate - perhaps he's planning on thieving the car to order! Look out fella's! I reckon it will be some bull nearer the time where he won't be able to meet up with you but he'll still want the money but the car will be delivered to you. Send me his email address and I'll make an enquiry as well
  18. Also I really like that silver one with the refurb'd rays. Dark grey wheels on Silver = Win!
  19. "A man was killed today after he lost control of his car at 3mph and span violently into a tree" or "A man was killed today after he started his car which promptly burst into flames. Forensics say he was running mismatched tyres" I'd just find one with rays mate - save the ballache. You'll end up with a set of crappy stock wheels to store or shift as well then.
  20. Tell him to email you 2 pictures of the car with a tin of custard both on the bonnet and on the dashboard
  21. Where did I put George..............here he is Allllllll aaaaaaaaaaaaaa neeeeed is your bonk accouuuunt aaaaaaaaaaand sort cooooode.
  22. How do you mean difficult? If you try to put them on only using your mouth whilst fighting a Harp Seal then pretty hard. If you opt for a conventional jack and wheel brace then pretty easy.
  23. Thats not because your using runflats..........thats because your probably running a runflat version of the RE050 which is amazing. The RE040 on the other hand is like cellotaping a greased weasle to the wheel. The handling is amazing - the ride is spleen rupturing.
×
×
  • Create New...