Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I actually really like the birdview satnav, I even prefer it to the tom toms etc I've tried. The no postcode or speed camera thing is a little annoying but I can live with that.
  2. 1. Longsh07 2. NeilMH 3. 350Ad 4. HaydnH 5.
  3. I'm using a WDTV Live in the rooms to access the Multimedia on the NAS drive ... I use a Himedia HD600B, it's not the best but fairly cheap and works as a full DLNA media renderer so I can control my music/video using my iPad as a fancy remote control.
  4. From the AA site: Source: http://www.theaa.com...r_motoring.html
  5. When I bought my flat I found a blanking plate (like you'd get over an unsued plug spocket) that had 8 cat 5 cables stuck behind it, I thought I'd make the most of it and do something cool electronically with the place... unfortunately I looked behind every other blanking plate, plug socket etc in the house and couldn't find the other ends of the cables! WTF!?!
  6. I thought you put more in when it snowed to cut in more, a bit like rally cars having really skinny wheels/tyres in the snow? Letting pressure out is good in sand though.
  7. I went for the DAS 6 Pro and menzerna polishes & pads, amazed at how easy it was to use... although I could probably do with going to the gym once in a while!
×
×
  • Create New...