Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. Just came back from holiday to go for a wee drive in the Z and charge the battery. But ive noticed the clutch has an annoying squeak when its disengaging doesn't seem to be slipping but could this be a sign I need a new clutch? Can the standard one survive with 380-400hp(what I aim to have by the end of the next year or two) or should I go for an uprated one when the time comes?
  2. Just came back from holiday to go for a wee drive in the Z and charge the battery. But ive noticed the clutch has an annoying squeak when its disengaging doesn't seem to be slipping but could this be a sign I need a new clutch? Can the standard one survive with 380-400hp(what I aim to have by the end of the next year or two) or should I go for an uprated one when the time comes?
  3. The world is a better place (for me) with cool home made videos.
  4. Hello, loving the lip spoiler!
  5. timing chain is probably a bi*%h to get at.
  6. My JDM 2003 350z has brembos, exact same as the UK ones got sum ferrodo pads from ZMANALEX work a treat!
  7. I love it, the whole car is my style. Altho I would say that as my 350z looks just as "busy" now hehe
  8. Im roasting at the moment got the aircon on, altho I do work in a steel mill lol. No need to scrape the motor tonite.
  9. Hi, happy z'ding, best of luck keeping it stock, think quite a few of us have said that =)
  10. Got mine fitted along with decats and an uprev for600ish if I remember right from rstunning. Can be a bit of a pain getin the crank pulley off the others could be done by a semi skilled person. They are very light but cant comment about performace as above I had a few things done but 11hp is a bit optimistic in my opinion. Altho I do recomend them as a great product. also a great price from someone you can trust.
  11. Horsham developments do good priced silenced de-cats which are well made, quality welding Altho they make the car louder it really depends on the rest of your exhaust to give it a raspy noise. My true dual isnt raspy at all.
  12. Decats made no difference to my mpg. Sounds like a problem somewhere else, do you have lots of black smoke out the rear?
  13. Try get zmanalex on the job, it will be fixed in no time with brand new parts, probably go faster too! Best of luck
×
×
  • Create New...