Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. As long as you don't ask about bluetooth adapters you should be safe....
  2. Are there a front fog lights? Either mine don't work as well or its just the red one at the back I hope the Z doesn't have any as there are enough fools around driving with front fog lights on all the time at least the Zed's will not look chavvy!
  3. If you had to PM a mod with a rating or something they could keep track and verify it. I'm sure it could easily be abused like anything, just a thought.
  4. If you can't afford a remap why not get a D1 throttle controller, they are just over £100 and if you decide to get a remap at a later date you will easily sell it on her and probably get a fair bit your money back... thats why I intend to do
  5. Does anyone else feel like a vulture circling an animal on its last legs.... licking its lips and waiting....
  6. You have a PM re the RSW Carbon Fibre stuff, obviously subject to you being able to remove it ok
  7. Sold to me
  8. Your just not used to the grip anyway worth checking out, better safe than sorry huh Did you get a 4 wheel laser alignment done?
  9. There a couple of bumpy bits on my commute, I get the wobbles too im pretty sure its just the joy of RWD and big fat old tyres, but someone with far more technical knowledge will be along shortly
  10. Im imagining like this - But probably more like this -
  11. Definitely, in the middle picture it looks like its on bricks!
  12. Sounds like the M25, although it is only 3/4 lanes mostly there is no right or wrong lane to overtake in! So many times I have seen a lorry in front of me being cut up from left AND right No wonder there are accidents daily on it.... Most annoying thing for me is when its busy, you are in the 'fast' lane and someone decided to not only cut you up but to 'overtake' at the exact same speed as the car they are overtaking!!!!! shandy drinking southerners that can't drive! Nah most of them have a silly blue and white cross sticker on the boot and a tartan rug on the parcel shelf.... I think they are foreign and so probably just not used to the volume of traffic in a big city...
  13. +1 Always loved the look of the car way before I owned one And the sound now I got a new Zorst
  14. Ian, did Nissan make em in plastic? Seen em on a few Z's at meetings that what I was told at the time. Don't think they did They made mud guards but I can't recall them making underwings like that Those mud guards always look really 'stuck on' if you know what I mean, dont blend in the slightest...
  15. Pulled up last night to fill up with Super (£1.15 ) and was sat right behind a GM 55 plate Z, looked pretty standard in every way. The guy was paying while I was filling up, as he came over he looked straight at me so I said "nice car m8" he just looked right at me, chucked his drink and sandwich on the passenger seat and got in.... I guess he was just upset with how nice the Z can look with spacers, different grille etc etc... oh and he probably realised he should have got Nissan to paint the car Azure instead of leaving just the primer on
  16. Sounds like the M25, although it is only 3/4 lanes mostly there is no right or wrong lane to overtake in! So many times I have seen a lorry in front of me being cut up from left AND right No wonder there are accidents daily on it.... Most annoying thing for me is when its busy, you are in the 'fast' lane and someone decided to not only cut you up but to 'overtake' at the exact same speed as the car they are overtaking!!!!!
  17. Just park the old banger in the road...... or find somewhere nice half way and leave it there, then you can drive the Z to the old banger! simples!
  18. Why not just get an old banger to do your commute in, then enjoy the Z when you can. Im sure you can get your insurance down on the Z if you do minimal miles and as long as you get a flat with decent secure parking
  19. If that is 'her indoors' in your avatar then I would do whatever you can to keep her happy
  20. All gone quiet I think someone said coops was either really busy or not well, sorry can't remember which or might be completely wrong
  21. Surely it must infringe some copyright to have a picture of Muttley laughing next to a joke that bad.....
  22. Motorcycle cops are always cool. So true....
  23. Remember some people are 'economical' with the truth when it comes to "what did you pay" threads, a bit like the "best mpg" threads... and NOBODY is ever going to post that they paid £12,000 for a 53 plate JDM with 100,000 on the clock are they At the end of the day if the price is right for you then go for it, you will always find someone who got a better deal and someone that got a worse deal, thats life. If all you do is fret about getting the best deal possible you might miss out on the car you really really want. How many times have you been sitting round a pool on holiday trying to relax and catch some sun and all you can hear is some **** going on about how he got a fantastic deal and saved x amount on his 2 weeks summer holiday. If all you can do on holiday is go on about how much it didn't cost you then some holiday you are having....NOT!
  24. Glad to see you can kind of keep a sense of humour about it, not sure I could Maybe if one of them had fallen off the production line while you watched you would have been saved a lot of
  25. You certainly got a friday afternoon car, I reckon they started yours at about 16:00 on said friday..... and it was finished for the weekend
×
×
  • Create New...