Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I have no tweeters until yours arrive but mine was a BOSE, seems strange to have the covers and no speakers
  2. I personally wouldn't bother to recon an airfilter....
  3. Just imagine the scenario, you take the Z to a decent mechanic, hand over £5-6k fit a TT setup and the first set of lights you pull upto.... your next to a BMW M5 E60
  4. You can certainly see where they saved the money I have tarted mine up a little - I hated the blue/silver effect stuff Good luck finding the Alfa that you desire
  5. Zmanalex almost always has everything! I got the exhaust from Sarah (ChilliRed) http://chillired.co.uk/ocart/index.php?route=product/product&path=49&product_id=166 Abbey fitted it for me, apparently a very good fit
  6. Marriage Guidance?
  7. Got mine from Zmanalex and yes it does make a difference makes the car a lot more lively Its got a lovely sound, I have the bungs in as I live in a residential area
  8. If you wanna be a bit different - Some sound clips here - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35031&hilit=not+bad+for+an+oldie&start=15
  9. I prefer this one - I think she has a little 'crisis' @ 2:50
  10. Hate it when people park like that Sorry I missed out, I did wake up at midday but after working all night I was knackered.... Will hopefully make it to the Bluewater meet up though
  11. Sold to ikarus The armrest I made myself
  12. Looking good Graham, will look even better soon I reckon You must be glad you got the best colour and fastest
  13. spursmaddave

    MPG

    I know it's not in the same league as Esso or BP Super but it's good enough for me
  14. Mine was exactly the same fella just cut the centre bit with a really sharp knife and something straight what I did was superglue an old bit I had laying around behind it, it doesn't look too good but it at least hides the gap. Keep meaning to take it out and spray it gloss black, will look better then I reckon. Here is a pic of mine so you can see what I mean... I feel your pain
  15. I would have thought its 20 on the sides and 50 on the rear, not sure you are allowed to tint the front are you out of interest how much is it to get this done properly? i.e. not a roll of **** off fleabay but a professional job
  16. Glad you got it how you want it thats the main thing Im not a fan of black wheel at all so What I like is that you haven't gone crazy as you can over do things, so well done
  17. Nice car for a newbie, bet there are some members on here that would like it
  18. Trouble is like all Diesels mine included all the torque comes in one big lump, when you get it right but when you are off the turbo and nothing happens
  19. HKS exhaust system from cat back, de catted with racing cats
  20. If you type "airbag reset" you will find all the information you need, a link to another site with an excellent write up
  21. Don't hide, we do more miles in a month than some do in a year.... I went to my sisters in Newcastle in March, over 1k miles in less than a week our experience makes us Z driving Guru's in my book!
  22. spursmaddave

    MPG

    Im pretty sure it would be the first one on here though
  23. spursmaddave

    MPG

    I find the trip computer pretty accurate overall when I have done a long trip and checked it properly... I am at the moment cos im filling up at Sainsburys nr work, £115.9 for Super Unleaded and getting 30mpg on my 18mile commute Anyway if the OP is worried about fuel economy after a few weeks
  24. They are on their way from Muddy along with some kick plates I also have the guage cover
  25. if she didn't like the plastic back of the Cupra she DEFINITELY wont like the plastic trim ALL THE WAY ROUND the type S Guy at work has one in this colour.... lovely car apart from that trim Just looks low rent compared to the Type R imo
×
×
  • Create New...