Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Just cost shed loads getting there in the 350 tho Ok you get the train and meet us there
  2. Some definite quality there sir
  3. Its really easy I had never touched anything in an engine bay and even I managed it.... the airbox it a bit of a bugger to get out, make sure you unto the collar round the pipe and fully disconnect it and you will be fine with a bit of elbow grease! Its much harder to get the old box out than it is to fit the pop charger, just a little fiddly make sure you have a dinky screwdriver
  4. Why not look at the electromagnetic ones then you dont have any sensors stuck anywhere
  5. Cool, be nice to have a look, but I thought me and doogy were getting some first hand (or ass) experience
  6. Well he has to blame something or someone else otherwise it would be all down to him and it can't be can it Just whatever you do don't keep in touch or he will use you as a parachute every time things go bad at home with the missus
  7. Guess the paint will start to melt. However there is very little rotation on the machine when its on the car, more of the orbital action than rotational action. Never used anything like this I have a million stone chips to get sorted first anyway and a brand new big fecker on my passenger door
  8. Looking forward to seeing it too, but as your car is the same colour on top as underneath how can you tell if you have gone too far
  9. Is it just me or is Roy Orbison a perv..... "I drove all night, and crapped in your room....." Nearly as bad as Billy Ocean singing "S**t on my shoes" in Get outta my dreams.... Back on the ass buffing
  10. You didn't want to read it, but felt fit to comment My point, "remind me not to read to the topics including OT" then I can't comment twice Anyway Mitch, I've been on the end of this too, I know it's an old saying but time does heal Think of it like this, at least you found out now instead of a lot further down the line
  11. If you get a free electric supercharger with it I would bite their hand off, the superchargers are usually £100+
  12. You didn't want to read it, but felt fit to comment
  13. Chris, not only do you have a lovely knob but you have good taste in music post the whole 54 please Im listening to a lot of Stereophonics at the moment, my fav is 1,000 trees
  14. spursmaddave

    My 350Z

    Very nice pictures, well done
  15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIqMflhH1LY Wouldn't mind dancing with his daughter though
  16. Thats 150 in the bank :-) I wonder if there is a Z on the site with a K1 fitted that hasn't been on another car?
  17. Just admit that your head was nodding along and I will stop My playlist at the moment consists of Biffy Clyro / Mumford & Sons / PlanB & I am Kloot... but I always seem to go back to Talking Heads / Stone Rose / Smiths / Joy Division / Jam / Madness.... Its all very personal taste music, I would never slate anyone for their choice unless its country and western
  18. In hindsight though it still would have sold for the price it did with Rays and you would have maybe got £500 on top... All mods are better removed come selling time imo, anyway sure someone will have the K1 off you they seem popular
  19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YDwj-BRKwc
  20. Holy Crap Batman mine is 11 years older
  21. Im too old not to have cliche tunes Im not going to embarrass myself and say all ten.... but my all time favourite driving song (i.e. must be driving themed as well as good tempo) is Highway Star - Deep Purple Just don't play it when your near any speed cams
  22. Damn shame Im sure someone would have swapped some Rays for the Rotas + cash....
  23. I know that comment is almost certainly a joke, but some people do think like that, and all it does is push everybody's insurance up. Good luck with getting the police / insurance sorting it out, not sure I would have been so polite if someone rolled into the back of me and then told me to get back in my f****** car !!!!
  24. Could we not rally round as a forum and raise enough cash to buy it, then strip it for spares? Or maybe just burn it if its cheap enough All in the name of not devaluing the brand....
  25. Nice one, like I said when I was putting my aftermarket HU in I forgot to plug it in once and got exactly the same problem, hopefully it was just a bit loose and won't come back. Even if it does it is maybe just a loose wire or something so nothing major
×
×
  • Create New...