Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. And therefore the oldest... not something to shout about really... Well actually yes and no. All the black ones were made in advance, so they are all quite a bit older, mine was the first made to order First made to order is oldest then Surely only Black ones are proper 'Black Editions' though aren't they? I did wonder when I saw a 'Black Edition' badge on your grey car
  2. You and me both Glad you all had a good time, see you at the first meet in the New Year
  3. Have a look at ZManAlex's Blue Roadster for an idea about subtle track day mods
  4. It doesn't affect anything so why pay £70 instead of nothing
  5. Some Insurers don't even charge for chip repair, mine does though £10
  6. And therefore the oldest... not something to shout about really...
  7. Have a good day guys Unfortunately this time of year work comes first
  8. Nice melons
  9. Pay him around £1,000 a week...
  10. I have a Cosworth filter on route from Scotland
  11. Just had a text from the guy that supplied this... he has something for me for Christmas Watch this space
  12. to the mad house
  13. I watched both parts and had to have a little lie down after..... phwoar Lovely colour too
  14. Would like to see it for real as the photo ^ dosen't sell it to me, yet Not the greatest pics I agree but it looks much crisper in the flesh, especially on a white car I would suggest you get a pair of LED's for a couple of pounds, fit one and then have a look at the difference at night
  15. You know I you really! And don't worry you will be back on the ban radar soon enough I expect
  16. I'm no grease monkey I wouldn't know a hard line from a soft one Won't be driving the car this next week and then going to Abbey on the 21st so will get them to have a check around then
  17. Hope you get it sorted even once you add on courier costs I'm sure either of those guys will be much cheaper than anywhere else
  18. Well I guess the only good news is that it stopped you hitting something a bit more expensive... Time to or :pmr35lee: ( I have never bought anything off Lee but just being fair )
  19. What a nerd.... I would love the time to do that though Now if it was meccano
  20. It was Abbey that changed the brake lines and the fluid I remember Scott telling me not to worry that it was blue. Well I am off to Abbey for an upRev in 2 weeks so unless the problem gets worse I will leave it till them, I can use my other car next week anyway so no need to panic I guess...
  21. Noooooooooooooooo
  22. Right had a look and plenty of brake fluid and it is a bright blue so I did remember right what they told me so definitely not a lack of fluids or a leak...
  23. Well done Paul
×
×
  • Create New...