I had mine done by Autoglass ......... good job by competent guy ..... there's also a photo thread on here - I'll try to find it
That would be very much appreciated
Protected no claims
Phoned autoglass today they seemed pretty knowledgable before I said anything they said they don't carry stock of the inner and outer fitments and would have to order them, getting changed Tuesday morning
Indeed Jim...
Has to be approved by Insurance and then I only pay £75
I already had a chip that had been repaired by the previous owner...
I meant the A Pillar
Cheers for the tip about the plastic strip at the top, I forgot you had yours changed
I might take the wipers off myself, good excuse to spray them
Don't you have to remove the B pillars or something too?
To test clrity I find Broken Stones by Paul Weller is pretty good, also Live Forever by Oasis is a favourite.
I have just set up my system at home after moving and spent a good couple of hours on the sofa 'road testing it'
As doogyrev will testify I have a few tracks on my HD but I always come back to the old favourites....
The above 2 plus....
Heaven - Talking Heads (Acoustic & Bass Guitar) from Stop making Sense
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Stairway To Heaven - Led Zep
I Am The Ressurection - Stone Roses
Girlfriend In A Come - The Smiths
Moments In Love - The Art Of Noise
That's All - Genesis
All depends what you want to test though really
Got a 2" crack on my windscreen this morning
Have to use Autoglass so any advice on what to check etc, I am sure I have seen a few horror stories on here to do with fitting issues...
Seeing how much the 19" Nismo wheel Alex had went for I would suggest you could do a swap for some Rays with a fair amount of cash in your direction
Lovely car and GLWF
I prefer Billy Connolly's idea of Canibalism...
First we eat the Old - Pensions Sorted
Then we eat the Unemployed - Unemployment Sorted
Then we eat the prisoners - Prison overcrowding and crime sorted ( all new criminals eaten too)
Then we eat the Bankers - Doesn't really solve anything but will taste great!
etc etc
Simples
I am pretty sure the colour goes all round my car too.... will check later
Anyway as stated above it's Ginger... Sunset Orange Ninja doesn't have quite the same ring does it
I have seen pretty much all of Grahams work first hand and I have to say it is very impressive, he takes so much time and effort to get things looking right and it really shows.
I know I have said it before but for someone that said they would not be doing much modding Graham is a testament to how infectious Zed modding is
Yep I had no issues, probably more to do with idiots ordering the wrong parts then blaming the seller, there are a lot of different types and model numbers