Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I always wanted one of these when I was a lad... Tra la la, la la la laaaa
  2. I was just going to look for that!
  3. I recently bought some DBA discs from Zman as mine were getting near the end of the road Darren-B had already been over to my new place a few weeks back to look at something for me and said then that if I wanted he would fit them for me. Well yesterday we spent most of the day fitting them and also bleeding my brakes and changing all the bleed nipples, would have been a lot quicker but we had an issue with some spacer nuts that were siezed, we talked a lot and also it was bloody freezing!!! I know very little when it comes to mechanics and Darren did all the work but I learned so much yesterday, I would certainly be able to change my brake pads myself now Funnily enough we were obviously talking about cars etc and one thing we agreed on was no matter how good/bad a Zed is the social side of things via this forum is unbeatable! Thanks again Darren you are a star :no1: ( Anyone that has met you already knows this I am sure ) Pics later if it is not too icy out
  4. First thing is to check the white ribbon cable is properly connected behind the gear knob. If the contact is not 100% it does strange things...
  5. Wasn't Dionne Warwick on the Johnathon Ross show last night? Not sure if thats live as I don't watch it... R.I.P. drugs may not be blamed but will be at the route of the problem
  6. Scrumptious as a cherry peach parfait
  7. Glad you took it as it was meant better luck with the new shed...
  8. Whenever I order anything via the internet now I always ring and check they have stock, if there is no number to ring then back to google whatever the deal
  9. Some lovely cars there, im not jealous as I scrape the ice from my windscreen.....
  10. This.... Or better still this...
  11. Not sure I can get a Fiesta behind my cubby, but I am willing to give ut a try
  12. Cheers matey
  13. Sounds like she is in good hands
  14. Mine worked perfectly too but still only stayed in the car for a couple of days
  15. Loud and a lot of fun. I really enjoyed that weekend, a highlight of my driving career. Yes you told me, although you were still shouting and it was a month after you got back
  16. "Slow down, you move too fast" Simon & Garfunkel Your a Bad man Dave Don't laugh at me ('cause I'm a fool) Norman Wisdom
  17. "Slow down, you move too fast" Simon & Garfunkel
  18. If you take a passenger in your Zed will you be supplying the ear plugs For anyone that does not know Bennett, I am not in any way being rude about him or his car... But I have to say his car is the loudest Zed I have ever heard
  19. Sounds like the tit behind him was driving too close/fast. I was thinking the same thing.... So was I So was the bloke in front
  20. Unfortunately it only has front head restraints.... I was looking for one with rear ones too :thumbsdown:
  21. never fitted it, tried it out but I really wanted dab as you cant get many digital radio stations on a dvb which is just stupid!!! I tried the tv unit on my telky and it worked fine but I have never even played a video in the car let alone watch tv... and my missus would only want to watch Jeremy Kyle which would result in the unit laying on the M25
  22. Sounds like the tit behind him was driving too close/fast. I was thinking the same thing....
  23. Good stuff, hope it all goes well when you come to fitting it. You should be ok after all the grief with your last HU, but any problems give me a shout
×
×
  • Create New...