Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Depends on the suit and the shoes really
  2. Judging by the response to this Dave.viewtopic.php?f=57&t=60606&start=0&hilit=wales I'll probably not contact him. But if you do come to Wales Nixy, you can swop it with my old one. It's just stuck in the outbuilding. I'm sure a couple of the boys will do it for you and then buy you a G&T for you letting them. Chris, from what I recall there was not much response last year but when he was there he was in demand... It's all the garage queens who never go anywhere so never get and dings
  3. Didn't someone say he was doing his Pilot's license in America ?
  4. Or wait and come to Wales and get the dent done for a £10
  5. yeah this is possible, but what did you do with the rubber window trim? I was worried about messing around with it too much so to avoid leaking. Pulled it down and it was fine. It actually repositions fine and if you are worried then you can use doubles used sticky tape to reattach. Pulled the window trim twice on mine and it hasn't leaked. I had to remove the window trim when I relined my roof and it went back fine too
  6. Its the angle of the picture sorry.... I definitely make it 58mm
  7. His programmes were full of innuendo, I think Watshot was referring to you saying that sparky's hole was too tight and that your short stem might need pumping into a female connector
  8. I am on the Kent / Essex border so that suits me fine, I live in Kent and work in Essex
  9. The back diameter seems the same as the tooth to tooth
  10. Jeez I want some kind of payment for all this work
  11. Im looking forward to it! More vids the better IMHO! But then again I am a self confessed video/media addict! ha.. Cheers, it may not be quite a polished as yours are Whats a good editing suite for a complete noob Imovie is a great starting off software. Very easy to use and fun and quick. For a PC im not to sure but sony vegas software gets thumbs up from people. Cheers although I doubt any amount of technical wizzardry will disguise my crap filming
  12. Bought mine for £9k the same month at 66k if I remember correctly. Just goes to show how quickly things change doesn't it. Although I'm still happy with the price I paid for it at the time......it also came with free smiles Oh yes 30k miles later and still smiling, met some really good people off here and had a real blast, also I have had zero problems with the car, everything I have done has been either servicing, wear and tear or needless modding
  13. Wow thats a bleeping lot of money Yeah and ball ache to fit. I ended up selling them on due to not being arsed to fit them Should have gone the lazy way and fitted a camera it also doubles as a stalking accessory
  14. Frankie Howard...1973....I thank you. Titter ye not !
  15. I make the diameter 58mm
  16. Wow thats a bleeping lot of money
  17. Sounds about right to me Dealer rates - £20 kit, £280 to fit
  18. No problem, if you want to borrow this just give me a shout
  19. Nope not got them on mine, I do have Zed dust caps though. I guess length is up to you really.... does size make a difference
  20. Im looking forward to it! More vids the better IMHO! But then again I am a self confessed video/media addict! ha.. Cheers, it may not be quite a polished as yours are Whats a good editing suite for a complete noob
  21. The same size as the ones on your Zed
  22. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-X-CHROME-TYRE-VALVE-STEM-COVERS-SLEEVES-CAPS-/220697824351#ht_1658wt_1086
  23. To be fair that was a good price back then.... even for a sunset Just for comparison I paid £10k for mine in November 2009 and it was on 72k
×
×
  • Create New...