Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. as long as you buy a main brand headunit you should be able to keep most of the steering controls except the phone ones Here is the place to check out - http://incartec.co.uk/Manufacturer/Model/Brand/Device/Radio/Browser.aspx
  2. This is the best Polish apron I could find
  3. Would look great with the boots......
  4. Found someone that needs a wax :wink:
  5. This one might be better He looks like he means business
  6. ...... As Dave is not on line Appologies for my tardiness..... Here is my offering - Although in Dip's case I fear the sausage is grossly oversized :wink:
  7. Lots of strange things will happen when the battey is on its way out
  8. This is much more like it....
  9. I have pretty much all mentioned above includijg the sex tapes :wink:
  10. It was the Orange in my mouth that causes the issue
  11. Top man (ask for a ride in the GT4 - it needs some use ) Surely that would double the mileage for the year though :ouch:
  12. Yeah right! Games! more like the Ann Summers website! Haha actually have you tried the real 'Anne Summers Game' You go into the shop alone, look for the youngest, prettiest assistant and ask her to recommend her favourite toy for your partner and ask as many questions as you can If the conversation wanes just say 'sorry that looks way to big as it needs to fit my bum too'
  13. Decent price even with missmatched cheapo rubber would make a set of 'off road' tyres for an airfield day or something where all you ate interested in is leaving as much rubber on the concrete as you can GLWTS unless you are desperate I would wait a couple of months till the weather is better :wink:
  14. Chapter 1 para 2 from the SMD book of Zedding Yep Chapter one is entitled "Stop polishing it and drive the fecking thing"
  15. There is a Lidl in Grimsby..... very posh
  16. I only got up at 12 but that was 4.5 hours ago lol Bought myself a new 27" LED monitor for my PC so I am planning on testing it via various games until the early hours
  17. RSW is the dogs danglies I have the centre section, cemtre vents, binacle, door switch covers & door hadle inserts I thonk I would want it in a 313 too as I personally hate the silver gear surround
  18. If you were a great boss you would have brought them all a pair of gay military boots
  19. Well just booked an appt at the Apple store at Bluewater. Not happy with my iPhone5 it seems to have a mind of its own and when I am typing it randomly jumps around and opens different windows so maybe a dodgy touchscreen? Dissapointing as never had an issue with my 3 or 4.... Overall it is nicer than a 4, lighter, quicker etc but no earthshatteringly different really so a meh out of 10 from me...
  20. Nothing wrong with a good Nissan dealer but even then you may pay more than an independant.
  21. Iv'e just been quoted under £200 inc VAT fitted for either REO50As or MPPSs on standard rear Rays Always gone for the Bridgys but tempted to go for the MPPSs fir just a few £ more.... it will mean running different rears to fronts for a few K so goodbye cruel world
  22. Oh dear.... I did say earlier in this thread and the other that you (the op) were getting way over the top worrying about what tyres for what conditions and which are best etc etc etc.... you have had plenty of opportunities to say thanks very much and thats that but you keep on and on and on about tyres in both threads so I'm not surprised some members have had enough.... Biting back with abuse is not the way, you were called a troll with good reason I was beginning to think the same to be honest.... Laugh it off and join a friendly, funny, helpful forum.... or take your abuse and lovely personality elsewhere, your choice
×
×
  • Create New...