Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. You take BBk? That's nice! I said disabled not 'special'
  2. Probably find you won't get a decent offer unless it is a full year Try some new quotes and factor in ending the other and paying the penalty might work out cheaper....
  3. Oh yes got to love a big bum....
  4. Bummer Actually most of the time I go with my best mate who is disabled and we get to park in the ground itself if we are early
  5. Walking distance? How much for Matchday parking
  6. Exactly my point, I feel sorry for her but she looked on FB at the truly awful pics, then invited him into her house and obviously saw the awful tats on himself then paid him a paltry £50.... I would say although he obviously has zero talent and no license he has hardly ripped her off has he Oh and Dip, even Enzo would say your Tatt was £50 too dear
  7. Not seen those before and not really keen on losing that much of the tail lights
  8. Where did you get the CF cover for the dials.... Good luck with the sale
  9. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65514-grasshopper-1200-12th-jan-2013-weather-permitting/page__fromsearch__1 There you go, good chance to see some lovely cars and meet some even lovelier members
  10. What part of London you in Will? There is a big Zed meet at Westerham next Saturday :wink:
  11. Most bank transfers are instant or at least within an hour in my experience I used to get pi$$ed off that everyone but me was getting PPI but then it's cash people have coughed up in the first place and I didn't so feel better for that
  12. Good luck with the search
  13. I would love to help you Dave ........... little bit of a trek for me now I hear that TB are all shiney.... who do we know how likes shiney things Nothing is shiney in my engine bay, my car is for go not show.... I think Papa removed his TB to spray it so maybe a good shout :wink:
  14. Unless you have a jerky foot
  15. I don't think they make UGG boots in mens sizes do they
  16. You have obviously never seen any 3D porn :wink:
  17. White vinegar and clean off with newspaper and also give the blades a good clean with the vinegar. Do you eat the chips first? Of course! You don't want chips all over your windscreen...
  18. Good that someone has picked this up, I had the original one which I made myself and then the cookbot one... It is one of the mods that you just get used to, I find it very handy to check if I locked the car or not....
  19. If its an import could the mileage be higher don't know much about imports
  20. Good luck Shaun, be good to have you back in the cool gang
  21. Certainly is a great place
  22. Nah I got spurs on my left arm and Walt on my right arm that will ding dang do for me...
  23. Wow some seriously good work there, your cousin is very talented My last tatt took about 4 hours and cost me £200
  24. I don't have the book of faces sorry just search for spursmaddave : thumbs:
×
×
  • Create New...