Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. If I hear a high pitched whine I just go faster, that usually shuts her up
  2. You're kidding, did you hear her album? Barring 'Fergalicious' and 'Big Girls Don't Cry', it was bloody awful. And yes, I know you're not strictly referring to her musical ability I have never really listened to her music just been hypnotised by her lovely lady humps
  3. Roll on next week
  4. I will take anything from 18 to 60 Remember an old dog can teach you plenty of new tricks :wink:
  5. Cougar Store or Cougar Dating? I can recommend both from experience Got a fantastic service, and then some spacers from CS
  6. must admit being just under 5'10, means i can drive almost anything, however my ever increasing wasit band might stop me. luckily i've started to do something to combat monsoir belly. Bought a bigger belt?
  7. +1 that site above doesnt work for me. no, link does not work, If you search in google... you will get lots of Cougar Dating sites .... BBK!! I think a Cougar would quite literally eat him alive
  8. If I buy you a Zed will you come back
  9. I would try an s2000 if I could actually get into one
  10. All I said was nom nom nom
  11. Erm the talent there is Fergie end of
  12. 100% agree. You see him when he did the Olympic flame run? IMO wrong person to do it as he pretty much said I get to do this as Im great and was on his phone whilst running with the torch. Yep undoubtably a very clever man but also a complete c0ck too
  13. Not everyone has BBC2 (or any form of iPlayer) proxy? Yeah it's not good...
  14. Up.his.own.ar$e.he.is
  15. Not everyone has BBC2 (or any form of iPlayer) I will record it, burn it to disk and post it You can then join in the banter in about 2 weeks time
  16. Graham can you ring Mary tomorrow morning when she gets home from work because I had a big list of jobs to do before we go away and I am blaming you and this programme for me doing none of them
  17. Oh you'd love a double act with us you pervert! That would be a 3some.... I'm glad you don't work out my wages
  18. Grrrrr you beat me to it At least and inch of crap on those cupboard doors.... Fair play he has a wife though
  19. Was just going to mention that quality! H&S meltdown!
  20. Haha you 2 are like a double act without the comedy
  21. Like anyone could keep her away
  22. I can take it or leave it
  23. Roadtrip to the Salts
×
×
  • Create New...