-
Posts
22,249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by spursmaddave
-
The Ginger Ninja Build Thread....SOLD 3/10/15
spursmaddave replied to buster's topic in Member Build Projects
Have to say I'm not a fan of that diffuser Bob but all that matters is that you like it Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP -
I saw that when I was there. Tisk Tisk Tisk. Why didn't you let me know you were going to see Sly, I live just off the motorway about 10 mins from his place, could have met you there or you could have popped in Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Recommend me a cheapish high mpg low tax run around
spursmaddave replied to wizurd's topic in Other Cars
I was going to say enjoy but thats not appropriate Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP -
Recommend me a cheapish high mpg low tax run around
spursmaddave replied to wizurd's topic in Other Cars
Why worry about driving reviews If you want cheapness just get something that does 70mpg ish like a VW Fox.... Cheap Economical Fun You can get any 2 of those but not all 3 IMO Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP What about my Seat Toledo V5 £1600 - Leather / Alacantra interior (especially for you SMD x), 6CD multiplayer, Sat Nav, massive boot with folding rear seats, climate control, good small saloon size, 2.3 litre power plant 0-60 in eight seconds......perfect shed! Edit - Maybe not quite the mpg the Ops after though I've got late 30's from it There is always one isn't there It is usually me so fair play Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP -
Double post Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Me? Pedantic? Never I said a refurb but I didn't let on that they will be pink And stop calling me Shirley Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
At Kaizer Motors, also spotted a big pile of very abused used rubber from a certain forum moderators 370 Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Why does that deserve a ninja smiley? Surely you've just told us why you're going there? No I haven't and don't call me Shirley Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Very nice Rich Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Well those that saw my Zed will know I took a lot of care of it, I am not into detailing but it was always clean.... mechanically I spared no expense and never had a minutes problem with it, just not into engine bay bling thats all... It took me literally 5 minutes to clean up the Jag engine bay Anyway off to Kaizers in half an hour to drop my wheels off for a refurb Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Haha yeah black plastic city and I love it I owned my Zed for the best part of 4 years and I could probably account for every single time I opened the bonnet. When I first got it I checked the oil regularly but soon realised it used none between services so stopped bothering.... so only time I opened it was to swap my pop charger back to standard air box for the winter months... So a sea of plastic is perfect for me Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Was bored this afternoon so I cleaned the engine bay a bit..... took absolutely ages... Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Wasn't he in Lord if the Rings Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
***CHARGESPEED REAR*** Original with Carbon Diffuser FOR SALE!
spursmaddave replied to Wasso's topic in For Sale
Oh well thats eBay, we have all had bargains off there so can't complain too much when someone gets a steal off us in return It is a lovely looking rear, can't believe you have sacrificed it Ian just so you can Yaaaaarrrrrpppp around everywhere Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP -
This place is going so downhill Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
WARNING about Cash4Phones.co.uk
spursmaddave replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I don't think its disgusting, if your too lazy to sell your phone on eBay or to a friend etc and see ££ signs then suck it up when you get ripped off... Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP -
Totally agree, my DE was on a lot more mileage than Darrens and still never used a drop of oil between services, absolutely faultless for well over 40k Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Oh and you could use the cibies to light the tank Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Cool, as mentioned won't be feeding them live fish. Everything else in the tank is a bottom feeder apart from 2 angels & 2 kribensis cichlids. The angels are pretty big and fiesty and the kribensis are placid but don't seem to be viewed as a threat so far... Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Depends what mileage you do and type. Most cars as quick as a Zed but more economical will be more expensive so can't see the point really... Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Recommend me a cheapish high mpg low tax run around
spursmaddave replied to wizurd's topic in Other Cars
Why worry about driving reviews If you want cheapness just get something that does 70mpg ish like a VW Fox.... Cheap Economical Fun You can get any 2 of those but not all 3 IMO Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP -
Recommend me a cheapish high mpg low tax run around
spursmaddave replied to wizurd's topic in Other Cars
All depends what you compromise on, do you want something that actually drives fairly well ot is economy and cost the major deciding factor. A Seat Ibiza would be a decent option, probably not the cheapest to run but loads better to drive than any you mentioned... Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP -
Mine didn't fit But then I am a real man Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
If it's the same as the one I had plugged into the Bose on my Mazda it just treats a playlist like a CD, then you go through the playlist. Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
-
Worth a try, nothing to loose. Rust causes corrosion which has caused the paint issue so no problem in my book, the rust pre-dates the paint therefore the 6 year warranty applies Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP