Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. I did suggest that, but was told that something might heal over Wots a man to do..... Well when I cant give a good reason for getting something, I'm not allowed it. I suggest you use the same logic
  2. Thanks billybob.....
  3. Thats my Buddy, that is.....
  4. Chris, I don't know why she wants the 60D, I have asked her many times and no answer is forthcoming. Beats me mate. Women, Pffff......
  5. Drop links.....
  6. Hope you had a good one, sorry for the late post, you know i you really.
  7. Seriously, are people REALLY THAT STUPID............
  8. best of luck too you both and have a great day
  9. I fully appreciate what you have said about buying 2nd hand, and I am of the same opinion However, she is steadfast on this Canon 60D which comes with a EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS Lens or a EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens Now I am No photographer by any stretch, so Which would you say is a better Lens to go for?
  10. Oh.....can you give her some help when she needs it
  11. PM spursmadDave.....
  12. Vista was the only Windows disk I had laying around You don't need to reboot with Parallels, just start the shortcut and it changes over at the windows boot screen. I could always try Windows 7...............Now, where was that disk
  13. My Mrs has "decided" she wants to take up photography I am all in favour of this don't get me wrong, but she has seen and fallen in love with a Canon 60D SLR camera costing around £1000 Doogyrev very kindly offered his DSLR for a fantastic price, but my mrs says NOPE, Sorry Jim So, my question is this, Is a Canon 60D a good camera to start with or are there better for similar money
  14. Judging from previous photos your not wrong.....
  15. I have vista on board, but really isn't the same though, running through parallels. Sad view, why would you sell the hardware because you don't like the OS? You can have windows 7 on macbook pro if that's what you want
  16. VoiceOver does duplicate those menu items. Try Command-F5
  17. Best thing for a mac is a hammer I have a mac book pro and HATE IT with a passion, actually gonna sell it an go back to windows which is so much more versatile.
  18. YEP a deffo toy that does what it says on the tin, I am very very impressed wit it.
  19. I can totally relate too taking up 2 spaces, for the love of god, what fool thought the width of a car park slot was wide enough. IDIOT who ever you are
  20. You must get them one of these toys for xmas and buy a new replacement tip at the same time http://www.da-bird.co.uk/ Just got one for our cat, and he's panting within 10 mins of chasing it, Highly recommended to get pussy exhausted quickly and great fun for us owners
  21. She look like a " Woof Woof" too me.....
×
×
  • Create New...