Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Pull over and let them pass, thats what I do
  2. I Like SMD. like Glrnet. like Doogyrev
  3. You've not actually met SpursMadDave, Glrnet, Will370z and Zugara yet then
  4. +1 on Daves comment.
  5. When I got my quote for my 370, it came in at £294.06......
  6. Oh....don't start.......
  7. Wiper blades.....
  8. Is the rear number plate square or rectangle Square equals JDM.
  9. SpursmadDave has had the operation done
  10. I love clean black cars.....yours looks
  11. Sure that is an old forum member, Bigpete.......
  12. The biggest and fastest performance mod will be .......too your wallet However, this forum has a life unto itself, you will become hooked for no know reason and no known cure.
  13. Some women like a powerful car, but my comment wasnt aimed at 2bears,alot of women with powerful cars shouldnt be in one. Thats my opinion, and not intended to ruffle feathers. OK 2bears, have a great day
  14. I did offer Graham a place on my drive too be the house smurf, but he declined hence my new purchase.....
  15. Just need the uprev now
  16. Noooooooo, stay away from my car, Had a nutter in a Bimmer today tucked up my ass, pulled over and let him pass, Idiot
×
×
  • Create New...