You had a luck escape bud. Lucky the airbag didnt deploy as well. Hope you get this sorted and have the financial result you well deserve..
I hit a pheasant on the A34 doing slightly over the speed limit in my old ashtray GTE. Insurance wrote the car off....
So much damage to the front end by a bloody bird.It was amazing to see the bird explode into a mass of feathers and the head stuck in the radiator being steamed.
Never found anything else, apart from blood and guts all over my newly aquired wreck...
Thanks chaps. Just a comment to say this:-
I have had No feeling that the steering has changed or feels any different from stock setup. I did have a slight steering wheel wobble which has now gone after about 40 miles of road testing.
The overall look of the car is much improved and something that i have never disputed.
Shirley????? that should read "patients ARE a virtue"
EH, my name aint shirley.....
haha so you can spell
at the present time, so please excuse my spelling and or grammer....