Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Well you looked kinda cute... thought you were having a good ole dump....
  2. Hmmmm, Why????? twas the beer that made me want one. ...How do you like the silence?
  3. But silver is deffo the best colour.
  4. You might want to keep that mate........
  5. I Would like to buy a throttle controller, anyone selling one?
  6. You need an HKS
  7. I
  8. I can lend a hand, shoud be an easy job tbh.
  9. What do I win.... another new exhaust nagh..think about it dave...... a Mars bar naturally
  10. Sweet more for me then
  11. I think you may find that the hks is even more exclusive? Only 2 members i know of have them fitted? How many miltek owners are there? 3 i know of. Enjoy boys, see you all in the morning. Jim, i like crispy bacon.
  12. That means he will be changing again in a few weeks time then! Jim dont do loud.
  13. Nice carpet
  14. Sound like Will should be able to hear us coming together,.......
  15. I would like to hear about uprevs... after a few months of having it carried out, do they still feel it was worth it.
  16. welcome to the mad house... Any pics?
  17. what a waste of a car,
  18. Is that a "complete" refurd? IE, tyres off the rims?
  19. viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41559 viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41945
  20. You are telling me, i now know how spursmaddave used to feel when his "bungs were out" lol Will, if you get used to the noise and like it I will have a nice subtle exhaust for sale soon hopefully... What you upto now Dave
  21. That will teach you for ragging her round the track.
  22. Whish i knew B&Q did them, it would have saved me some cash....
  23. Great looking car mate, loving the Zmanalex grill.
  24. Zugara

    peugeot RCZ

    I saw one one the road and though ohhhhh whats THAT? Then realized it was a PUG! how deflating. Look at from the front and its just another 307 on the road. Cant say I am a fan TBH. Hairdressers mota.
×
×
  • Create New...