Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Yes and Ahhhhhh......
  2. Your a fricking nutta......
  3. has shrunk......
  4. Ejector seat armed
  5. Hi welcome to forum, Take it back to main dealer for them to fix it.
  6. Do yourself a HUGE favour. WALK AWAY.......
  7. Clicky axle work can be undertaken and resolved within 2 hours for a moderate fee. Infact, I am actually looking at setting up as a mobile trader to do work like this....
  8. Even if the lines are recorded, I bet you, that in the event of any claims, your particular phone call would be "lost sir".
  9. Sandpaper Why not clay the car?
  10. Was me....in a cloaking device....
  11. Didnt pop in though!
  12. Half as much as a Zed.....
  13. Would try that, but the cable doesn't have plugs on the ends. Both ends are just thicker/stiffened parts of cable with the metal strips revealed. I tried scratching off new ends but no luck. I'll try again before I spend £500 though! Send it down to me, I will do it for you...
  14. Yes its the Nimitz class, USS George Bush, air craft carrier.
  15. get some spray grease from halfords and flood the drop links with it. sorted for a quick fix....
  16. South.........
  17. Hmmm, you might need a whole new bumper for that trough.....
  18. Make your own, cant be that hard, you could use an IDE cable from a computer, and buy the plugs from Maplins..
  19. http://www.smallbusiness.co.uk/channels ... nt-grants/
  20. Get rid, it looks sh1t....
  21. PM zmanalex.
  22. Happy birthdays chaps.
  23. this is quite funny toooo.
×
×
  • Create New...