Jump to content

ATTAK Z

Members
  • Posts

    12,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ATTAK Z

  1. H'mmmm ... interesting MOT history !!! Beware !!!
  2. Advert says 276 bhp so not a revup - MOT says first registered 1March 2006 so low tax band - Rays were a £1000.00 option and Brembos were standard. As stated above, exhaust and head-unit are aftermarket and probably a GT with heated leather seats (ask if it's got cruise to be sure)
  3. Not quite the same though - what's the bhp on that model ?
  4. Wonder if this will make it to UK
  5. The new Tesla Roadster looks interesting !
  6. ERGGHH !!! @Keyser might like though
  7. I went 350Z - DB9 - Merc 350 CLK - Jag XJL - 997.2 In order of preference ? 1. Porsche 2. 350Z 3. Merc 4. Aston 5. Jag Or you could go for one of these
  8. Looks like Gunmetal to me which iirc is WV2
  9. You've got the fastest colour too ! Welcome to our club
  10. Nicely done
  11. This thread will go wherever people want to take it and no comments should be deleted as far as I'm concerned. All contributions are very welcome
  12. I'm not a fan but we will shortly be inundated with electric vehicles, so I thought I'd start a thread to enable us to keep up to date. Let's kick off with what VW are doing.
  13. That's acceptable
  14. Nail - Head I think most on here would concur and I certainly agree (having MPS4S on my 911)
  15. Not sure what I've done there ... ha ha

     

     

    1. Ekona

      Ekona

      :lol: No worries matey :)

  16. Hi Dan

     

    Just purchased these Bad Boys:

     

    19" Fuchs Alloy Wheels SET OF 4 in Black 8.5J & 11J For 997.2 Carrera 2S

     

    I'd be grateful if you'd spec up some tyres

     

    Cheers

     

    Hugh

×
×
  • Create New...