Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. From the picture, they are OEM Nissan. I don't think Tarmac would sell aftermarket stuff without listing it as such. Correctomondo Genuine Nissan OEM in the Nissan wrapping
  2. Ahh thanks for the kind words Jeff. Look great, many thanks for the order
  3. decats, nismo y and scorpion, went through mot no probs Yeah but thats because the MOT guy was scared of you
  4. Plenty of HFCs in stock
  5. Plenty of these left guys... Don't let your weekly shopping get damaged
  6. Just one complete set left in stock of these
  7. First introductory set went to Leo. Look great and fitted well, still a great price at £675 delivered
  8. Still have stock left of these http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-full ... t-set.aspx
  9. Two left in stock On special offer at £180 delivered for January
  10. Ah, that may be why George didn't answer my emails about becoming a dealer. It does go to show how difficult it is setting up a business these days, I've had zero investments and it's tough going. Hope all staff can find jobs, very sad
  11. Differences between the two - minimal on all i would say torque bhp (after remap) fuel consumption noise You may get a bit better airflow with resonated decats as theres no cat to pass through but one of the tuning companies will more than likely tell you theres not an awful lot between them. HFCs everytime for me, Legal, no hassle and little difference in performance.
  12. I supplied a Koyo rad and mishimoto fans for Keysers SC build, he went for the narrower rad prob due to needing more room for the SC. AMS is Canadian and they have more race pedigree and experience with Zeds than most supplier type business's so you can trust their products. I have some pulley sets in stock if your interested.. On a side note, I will be adding more and more products like the Koyos to the website it's just time and equity constraints have hit all at once.
  13. Do you have a link to the sports cat ?
  14. Dam that setting looks slammed... any tyre rubbing ??
  15. Nice write up Leo. They look sweet, I will have a word about that bolt.
  16. Looking good Christopher !! I think me and Mellie are going to have to pop down for a zed shed visit this year.. Ps, the date went well
  17. Had a sneaky look at these myself, a mate of mine had one and it was phenominal. Don't expect running costs to be cheap though as it's a supercar, there's a few on the Market between £20k-£25k, I would be a bit wary but you can get good independant warranties for around £400 a year plus you can get the Porsche 121 point independant check for around £150 I think.
  18. Sorry bud, all gone now I only have full comprehensive orange sets in stock that do all bolts n nuts bar the strut brace. £60 Mods you can lock this please
  19. Cheers Lexx Yeah I have aluminum zspeed ones in stock, forum price £160
  20. Don't know, mine were on for about 5/600 mile but removed and car sold before I got arround to the remap. Stearing towards the Stillen for her. (but Colin and Chris have them,so that would be a third member of the team with one ) I've told you Berks n Invidia Gemini with titanium tips will look awesome on a silver
×
×
  • Create New...