Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Neilp

    Recaro EVO seats

    Here's a pretty low quality one when they were originally getting fitted I got custom runners made for mines as I didnt know if other rails would fit. Turned out to be quite a costly idea though.
  2. Neilp

    Recaro EVO seats

    I think the half cage will still interfere with the seatbelt things. To be honest though without the front section I dont imagine the rear section to do much in the event of an accident or in stiffening the chassis up. The 7 point cage really changes the handling in terms of chassis/body flex. How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? I changed the colour of mines to red to match the car. I'm also running recaro's but from an accord type R as I cant fit into the high sided brides etc
  3. Neilp

    Recaro EVO seats

    I have the cusco 7 point cage and its a PITA for any sort of driving. The seatbelt arm things that hold the out dont fit with the cage in place. The sunvisors no longer go down and without a helmet your head will hit it. There is literally no room for padding either. I'm only 5'10 and my head hits it very easily regardless of seating position. I didnt know cusco do a half cage though.
  4. yellowstuff pads are pretty good btw. I'm a pretty aggressive track driver and have had no issues with them. The bluestuff pads are even better. You will still overheat the ds2500's though if you do not cool down. I couldnt get any fade with the bluestuff.
  5. Dont get me wrong im not saying that the thread was with regards to 0-60 0-10 1/4mile times the fact is 350z are slow Mazda 3 mps and Chysler SRT calibrers things out pace a 350 in a straight line The Mazda really doesn't! I have a vid from raf valley with the Mazda club and the 3 was terrible compared to my 350z without nos running.
  6. I got offered 28 over here just now ?
  7. 500? I'm so unsure lol ! Any insight guys?
  8. How much money should we be changing for the weekend? Need to do it today!
  9. lol who's the skinniest out of us all lol. They're in the middle of us two haha
  10. goliath labs is very good aswell but a little sweet for me though
  11. The z is just a jazzed up Datsun! I love mines though but I was only 21 when I bought mines so bk then it was a special car. With the prices they are at now, they're cheaper than normal cars(which is sad but true) there's loads of knobs with them now which makes the zed even shitter. I wouldn't by a 350z if I had the money now as much as I like them. I would by something much better. I decided i was going to sell mines a few weeks bk for an Audi R8 and couldn't do it! I think this is down to the bond I have from ownin it from a young age! so another while saving and then ill hide her at the back of the garage and onto pastures new I think
  12. I'm naturally bulky from playing rugby. There's different body types which burn fat easier than others. Once you go below 12% it's a lot easier to maintain. I've never been below this. I wouldn't class myself as bulky in comparison to my mates. I am very fit and regularly run 8 miles before training etc. I'm naturally broad like jay and generally look big.
  13. Every time I train my workouts are different. I do MMA training 2-3 times a week for 3 hours. Each class has 1 hr conditioning before it. I dont ever use the same routine week on week
  14. Lol nah it's fine with water for me. I have porridge with cashew nuts in the morning usually.
  15. Lmao! Bsn syntha 6 is awesome stuff! Tastes beautiful aswell!
  16. Stretch u look excellent for ur age!
  17. Can I add I'm training 100% natural aswell
  18. Do you have any pics? You lose water when cutting, not muscle. You aren't starving yourself but merely burning fat from the body instead of from food.
  19. I have done drag racing when I was yoof! And it's fun but only when smoking older guys in big cars with the likes of a Saxo VTS etc. it's fun having a blast but in terms of skill required,compared to track racing, it's very basic. Full throttle, change gear, full throttle, change gear, hold steering wheel straight, more throttle.... The hardest bit is getting the car as quickly off the line as possible
  20. Steroid laws have now changed in the uk and supply and possession is now illegal. Jack3d has had the illegal ingredient removed which is still in kronic pump. Kronic pump is now illegal. This is me now. Excuse the poor pictures as its hard to photograph lol This is me 2 weeks ago. My arms look small as they ha been trained the night before so ripped to pieces. I've not started cutting yet. I will start cutting for summer after my weekend in Prague. I'm currently about 14% bodyfat an want down to about 10 before the summer.
  21. lmao theres no chance of that for me. Their t-shirts wont fit
  22. oops no it doesnt. will get one ordered. Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...