Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. This is the counter balance for weight loss
  2. You haven't seen the wing I'm putting on though lol
  3. Wise choice mate it will sound brilliant
  4. He meant wouldn't I think mate. You don't buy a sports car to try and run it cheap. Different with big v8 land rovers etc but with pretty high performance, I wouldn't touch it.
  5. Neilp

    decat vs hfc

    Chris, remember what dan warned you will happen to your hfc's lol
  6. That may be tranquilbass's car from bellshill area. 07 hr model
  7. The japspeed decats don't need the spacers. When you fit the spacer the o2 sensors hit the ground.
  8. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    I nearly voted that myself, had to resist
  9. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Please keep voting from different email address and locations peeps! I need as much support as I can get from the club Cheers
  10. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    cheers guys ! Currently third in the race so if you guys can vote from as many locations and email address's as possible i will be very thankful Cheers for all the support so far
  11. Your not coming off the gas quick enough before depressing the clutch.
  12. There's a few places with ruins and very good day out. We done a Mayan shaman(witch doctor) type thing aswell where he does a blessing ceremony. You can swim with whale sharks aswell but that's mega expensive. I'll show you the pics. Riviera maya is beautiful and your close to playa del carmen which is quieter than cancun but brilliant also. Has a coco bongo's nightclub (made me bed riddin for 2 days after about 50 shots of something). Beautiful restaurants also. It has a McDonald's for when you be bored of nachos, burritos and fajitas. Call up and I'll show you my pictures
  13. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Lol cheers guys, I appreciate all the help
  14. Lol I've been working on him too lol
  15. If you can get a group buy price on these for around 3 people and let us know then I can let you know if I'm interested. Also, what about excluding the rear quarters as they're very small and a nightmare to change out for the weight saving? Do you have a rough weight saving figure also? I am genuinely looking at fitting these but not really wanting to rush as funds are tight and car isn't ready yet. If the price is good I will purchase now but if not I will wait until I get the car back. Cheers Neil
  16. Seems expensive to be honest. Had a bit of a cheaper price from a company online for a single supply of 370 + vat. So around 440 and would expect a group buy to be substantially cheaper for this sort of thing. What company are you using ? What thickness is the lexan? Are the windows preformed with correct curvature? Cheers
  17. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    I appreciate the support, thanks guys. Please vote as much as possible as I have Alot of catching up to do on that 300zx
  18. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Cheers chaps
  19. That's close to where I was mate. Its a beautiful area! Be sure to do the activities! Quad biking, ziplining, underground caves(fresh water and beautiful) and the pyramids etc. I'll show you pics if you come up one night! Nicoles asking if youre getting down on one knee?
  20. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Cheers mate! I appreciate the kind words. The 300zx has been around longer than me so the clubs for them have many many members.
  21. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Cheers matey
  22. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Much appreciated chaps
  23. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Cheers guys, This support means alot to me and appreciated fully. Remember to vote from work emails etc and different IP address's etc. Need as much support as I can get
  24. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    lol cheers chaps, The old datsun is nice, I admit, but keep us 350z's up there on the votes! we need as much street cred as possible these days
  25. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Cheers mate, Not really into entering competitions but thought this one may be worth while. The 300zx is getting loads of votes, I'm guessing it because the z-club etc has such a massive following Cheers Coldel, Appreciated
×
×
  • Create New...