Attended a track night with leo and Chan267 on here.
David sent me a couple of low res pics, I have yet to upload my videos etc but a couple of other people have posted some up to youtube. So I cant take credit for the videos or pics(except 1 or 2)
I will get my stuff up later
Not a fan of the rays on my car so need to get them painted something wild soon.
You can hear my car clearly around 1m45secs and 2m50 but I do keep reappearing every minute or so Leo also makes an appearance I'm sure.
Somebody had an in car cam which captured me for about a minute, unfortunately never captured the full dog fight with myself and the 911 turbo's. In this vid I forgot to put traction control off which slowed me down alot as it was constantly cutting power out at the hairpin and sweeping right before