Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. All down to presonal taste really - but no I doubt you'd find someone to swap with - you might manage to sell them though............. Welcome to the forum BTW
  2. Mmmmm haven't heard of that before..........OMG remember special K cider in a black frosted bottle
  3. OMG Snakebite and black am having flashbacks to Uni too
  4. Congrats on your new arrival
  5. Welcome to the face ache club NJOY
  6. 11) Rtbiscuit 12) srobrien 13) DontPanic 14) Lamby 15) fatalus 16) Vik54 17) ikarus 18) Husky we only need two more COME ON
  7. Och wee man......................... dream on .........................
  8. Come on then Nurrish I'll show you mine if you show me yours
  9. That's more like it............your purchases looked nice too
  10. Haha - yeah Alex does nice line in pink fluffy trims..........................u & Nix were the only people that knew
  11. Oh thanks for letting everyone know mate - really well done!
  12. Ahahhahahaha makes a change................have never asked for anyone to get banned - only time have spat the dummy was over the noob who arrived and straight away proposed a beauty contest This is the same! Anyway, my Mum said I'd win! Of course you would hon .............especially with those baby blues
  13. Ahahhahahaha makes a change................have never asked for anyone to get banned - only time have spat the dummy was over the noob who arrived and straight away proposed a beauty contest
  14. This 'crackdown' has been well publicised............it is true that it means some cameras cacn't read the plate properly................but apart from that I do think it is just a moneymaking exercise
  15. Ditto but have bubbles instead Vik - GBF? Details for Markie please. Markie - hon- I told u all about him on the Hoon - is adrenalin junkie & loves his cars - but he's taken
  16. am glad someone else did - Gary thought I'd lost the plot
  17. I'm sure I can manage the 6 inch reach to my beer fridge next to the telly. Touche! is that because this is now your main fridge? i suppose being single can have drawbacks @*!# John that's dark
  18. Ditto but have bubbles instead
  19. Think I wet myself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYSpIz2FjU
  20. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/969821/ I just spent 10 mins on youtube looking for a decent dancing husky vid - there are none apart form people actually dressed up as Huskies
  21. Dance little dawgy..............dance
  22. Now am in the mood of a Long Island Iced Tea......... .......but I can't get pished tonight 'cos I have to have the car in Perth tomorrow for sparrows fart
  23. Yup...... has to be fresh lime juice though and I do Cointreau instead of Triple Sec - more orange and more alcohol If you make yourself a mix using 35ml measures and divide between two long glasses I guarantee you - you will be very by the time you're halfway down your second
  24. One of my favs.............. My recipe is the five white spirits - equal measures - fresh lime juice and full fat coke. Shake all ingerdients apart from coke over crushed ice, strain and then do equal mix & coke
×
×
  • Create New...