Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. You're probably looking at around £300 for the clutch ... not too sure about the labour costs but you're definitely better off going to a local garage for the work ...
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. Welcome to the forum
  4. Have you tried messaging CS? I had the front end of my Zed painted by Andy and it looks brilliant!
  5. Web Application developer for the last 7 years ..
  6. There's just no beating the LED rear lights ... I do like the front bumper though ...
  7. Congratulations on the purchase!
  8. Welcome to the forum
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. +1. +1 It'll make the car look a lot better than spacers ..
  11. I just did this on my Zed a few minutes ago.. It probably took me 5 minutes max without needing any tools either ... I found some half inch tap washers lying around so used these instead... I have to say it works Brilliantly!
  12. welcome to the forum
  13. I had read about the penny trick before but never bothered with it ... I think it's a must now though as my boot NEVER opens first time without some help! Thanks for the reminder ...
  14. I think the stick on chrome trim on the rear lights looks the worst part of it .... If he removed all the stickers and just left the roof wrapped it would look really nice ..
  15. narcotix

    No spurt!!

    Most probably the rear Non Return Value ... You can find it at the top of the plastic cover on your boot ... They're only a few quid from halfrauds .. Had the same issue with mine and it turned out to be that ... as well as some really thick screenwash which took absolutely ages to properly flush out ...
  16. Welcome to the forum
  17. Welcome to the forum
  18. Welcome to the forum
  19. Welcome to the forum
  20. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...