Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. For sale I have a Kinetix V + plenum for DE engine ( not rev-up ) which I recently bought from the states on an impulse . I fitted it to my car and it was on literally a day and I decided it wasn't for me ! As I prefer the look of the OEM one. I'm looking for £195 collected or £210 including p&p
  2. Nice one. I had a couple of dings removed last year, I couldn't watch when the hammer came out. You'd never know they were there now.
  3. SHEZZA

    JAE 2015

    There should be someone on the gate all day and night as they cant lock us in (or out) Ok Gaz cheers , I've also emailed the JAE team to see what they say. See you at the weekend.
  4. That's a standard bumper that's been sprayed.
  5. SHEZZA

    JAE 2015

    Gaz if I was to come on the Friday evening after work, what is the latest you can arrive to purchase tickets and get in to pitch a tent.
  6. Damn beat me too it ! Poor Zed.
  7. 19" Rays as in LMGT4's ? Thought they filled the arches pretty well.
  8. Nice one. Oh and get that rear wiper blade replaced ! Haha.
  9. Nice one. Oh and get that rear wiper blade replaced ! Haha
  10. Here's some Avon's on tyre leader that were manufactured in 2012. To keep you going till MPSS time maybe. Should be good for a couple of years. http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/avon/zz3/225-45-r18-95y-369159 I've always found tyre leader good. Here's the MPSS http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/michelin/pilot-super-sport/225-45-zr18-95y-190353 http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/michelin/pilot-super-sport/245-45-zr18-100y-190360
  11. Yes as suspected the metal bracket at the bottom of the strut with the two bolts in it is the wrong way around.just take the two bolts out and just flip the bracket around. Get some to help you to hold the boot up while you do it and that will sort it.
  12. At a guess the gas boot struts have been replaced and the brackets have been fitted upside down. Have you got any pictures of the boot open showing the struts
  13. I'm with Zeus on this one. Exact same reason I changed my DE to a HR plus the fact the paint had ,had it on the DE bonnet. Gave me the perfect excuse ! Haha
  14. PM Sent.
  15. What's the tread depth of the good one you have left ?
  16. Very nice Steve, they are rather dishy those. I see you have turned to the dark side of the MPSS.
  17. Thought I'd share this as its a new one on me. This morning at work a colleague of mine was trying to find out why his drivers side electric window had stopped working. After checking the fuses and everything was found to be ok he then went to his tool bag to start taking panels off ext.... and it was no where to be seen ! First thoughts was that he'd left it on a job on Friday and with it being the weekend had not realized it was missing. Anyway after a bit of investigation we saw that the cable conduit from the door pillar to the door had a slice in it and when pulling it apart some cables had been cut. When the door was shut you could see that someone had rubbed the dirt off the door where the gap is between the wing and the door where they must have slid some narrow cutters in maybe even scissors and cut through the wire which opened the doors and then made off with his hand tools! About £600 worth. Luckily he keeps his power tools in a lock box and they was safe. He's even got CCTV and that didn't deter the B@#%ards
  18. Been to the the Eden project today and just had to post this ! Michelin too ! Haha
  19. Your showing your age Papa.
  20. SHEZZA

    Mixing Tyres

    Seems daft if you ask me to get your wheels refurbed then have brand new tyres fitted that are mixed. Can they not just refit your old front ones till the MPSS Arive
  21. Was gonna say wonder if it was one of the orange ST's I saw at Trax this year, as there was a whole club stand of about 10 of them ! and no other colours. Though I guess not as its from 2009.
  22. Not me ! Though I've been there many years ago with work. Saw a yellow modded GT4 around that area a few weeks ago and a grey 350 so that could of been the same one.
  23. SHEZZA

    Help

    Think your on the money there stu it was added during development for some reason and that sounds as good as any. Guess mine having the spoiler never had one added as there's no sign that one has ever been fitted as the fixing points haven't got a mark on them.
  24. SHEZZA

    Help

    It's a weight, there for some reason though I can't remember what. Most people remove them to allow the boot to open more easily. I went to remove mine but found I didn't have one as I had a factory fitted nismo spoiler.
  25. how big is this bar of chocolate Massive I should imagine, them genuine reflectors ain't cheap.
×
×
  • Create New...