Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Look foward to seeing her transformed mate!
  2. I genuinly wouldn't be upset if someone told me my car looked so shite it gave them aids. Words fail me.
  3. Story
  4. Go crazy and get the second hand Amuse thats just went up! If not, I really like the sound of the scorpion but you may want to change the y and throw on some high flow cats at the same time to get a lively sound
  5. I can plus one that! Go purple - so many people, including myself have bumped their gums about this. If the red brides didnt suck me in I would have went for this!
  6. They are the Volk GTS Phantoms! Just wasn't sure of the colours for painting. Thanks Ah, sorry, misread it. IMHO I like black on black though: Its certainly a nice car but I can't help feel that its a little too much black.
  7. DOne!
  8. +1... ignore the tool docwra. i PM'd him telling him to sort himself out a few days ago. We're not all bad And i stand by the reply i sent you. I'm sure most wont agree with me but in my opinion but if we choose to modify our cars...especially to that extent...and post pictures on an enthusiast based web site you will court differing opinions, generally most will be good but there will always be bad....and mine happens to be bad...some people will hate it...and some people will say so. A few days on from my post upon reading it back i still stand by what i said with the possible exception of calling it a 'pile of shite' but i do think it looks awful, I'm sure at some point I'll see the car and maybe change my mind. PS....I've not called anyone a tool or an arse as i recall, just given my opinion on a car. There is an opinion and then there is being rude. I think calling it a pile of shite and saying you have died a little inside falls into the latter.
  9. They are the Volk GTS Phantoms! Just wasn't sure of the colours for painting. Thanks
  10. Thanks ruddles - on closer inspection I think you are right - matt black dish. I am not sure about the spokes though - matt silver (i.e. like a gunmetal type colour?)
  11. Did I mention ooooofffffft! Less of the ironing board jokes - its a mantle piece! Just had to come back and have another look. Car porn.
  12. I am having some wheels painted in the next few days so that they are ready for Friday coming and after speaking to the painter tonight need some help decided what type of paints should be used (matt/gloss or both) and what shades etc. I am hoping to imitate this look....... .......on this wheel This is a fairly recent picture of my car: Currently, I am thinking the lip should be painted gloss red to match the calipers, the dish to be painted gloss black to match the car but I am completely unsure about the spokes - should this be a matt colour? I think silver will be too light for spokes and gloss colours too much. Any ideas - opinions and photoshops work appreciated
  13. That would be 'loser'. Pants at rugby but at least we can spell. Not sore at all - well done boys! I'm off to put money on Ireland next week now!
  14. undeserving winners which side is collecting the really injoyed that and the banter here. It's an ugly cup anyway! We only were only wanting it as a bigger cup for Ritchie Gray to drink Irn Bru out of. Yon can go have your celebratory chug now - remember to take your england rugby team poster with you!
  15. Guess the player - Harry potter scar and a look of constipation before he kicks. Excellent game - shame about the undeserving winners though.
  16. What a try!!!!!!! Don't have your celebration chug too early buster!
  17. Bastards! Lol
  18. Chris Patterson is a god!
  19. What was that sin bin all about...? That's what the ref gets!!!! Lol
  20. Lucky? England have been so sloppy. That line in at their try line where it bounced was horrific... Saying that you have just made a good run and tried to take out our Kelly brown....getting desperate! Lol Yep England have been sloppy................. but we are still going to beat you We'll see...you could feel really silly lol
  21. Lucky? England have been so sloppy. That line in at their try line where it bounced was horrific... Saying that you have just made a good run and tried to take out our Kelly brown....getting desperate! Lol
  22. 9 a piece! Freeeeeeedddddddddoooooom!!!!
  23. Aye, right up your shitepipe!
  24. Granted England are playing well this year and we are likely to get rugby's wooden spoon, I can't help but feel a glimmer of hope that we hump them today - ok a win by one point Will do! Lol See you in 80 mins!
×
×
  • Create New...