Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Looks like insurance was the way too go after all. Who is undertaking the work mate?
  2. Aston Mazda anyone?
  3. Japspeed decats / Japspeed y pipe with custom flexijoints (as they tend to go there I am informed) / scorpion Bit smoky as I am running a fuel cleaner just now - try to this every six months or so.
  4. A gentleman from London PMed me on here last night asking if I would make a couple of videos of my car as he was interested. I haven't actually put it to advert other than on here as yet. Anyway, it was raining this morning but I jumped out to make a couple of videos. When I was making the one of the exhaust, i started to fell guilty for selling her.
  5. Aye cos you text me asking!
  6. Delete Sarnie, Neilp, Ricey and Spursmaddave's posts and bring it down to about half a million
  7. Come on Neily boy!
  8. Man I am tired just reading how far you cycled.
  9. Nope
  10. Get a cool ass Black tow hook
  11. Aww Neil - are you serious? I thought you would be right on it! haha Chris - I pulled it off Facebook - no share button
  12. Jealous much! Is that your house? Looks pimp!
  13. Took me a minute or so....once you realise it is funny though!
  14. Bollox, did a search too. Maybe I should have searched via google might have been more reliable than our own search function with it playing up etc. May as well delete this thread then.... Mods over to you hehe - the bat mobile is always welcome to another thread!
  15. Maybe if you double dare me!
  16. Cragus

    Zaino detail

    Fantastic!!! Are those photos unedited????
  17. What you talkin' about brillo master!
  18. Cragus

    Photoshop Help

    what spoiler is it and someone might have one fitted to give you an idea?
  19. RX7 = Sex
  20. Are you going to be drag racing on a regular purpose because if you are not, I wouldn't bother my ass.
×
×
  • Create New...