Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Well done MrPotatoZed, it's a good start. For parts. Good to go same/next day too. Get them shipped to the ZedShed and you'll have a whole car by next weekend!
  2. What a clown. There is nothing more inconsiderate.
  3. I like the roadster, it isn't as pretty as the coupe though. I personally think it needs the lip spoiler fitted but apart from that, spot on..... It really depends if you want a convertible or not.
  4. It must have been for sale for about 5 years.... It says 'fast and Furious trilogy' - they've made another two since then!
  5. The whole meal will look like custard once it's been liquidised for you!
  6. Not such a good day Dan. Loving the Roadster though.
  7. Liked. Look forward to the vids as always Tim.
  8. Once again, congrats Chris and Tracy! Weight was 8lb 1/2oz. All the best, I feel sorry for Tracy now though.... two kids to look after!
  9. My mates Dad built one about 20 years ago. It's still standing and saw lots of abuse from us as youngsters climbing all over it..... So built well, it'll last! One thing he did was built a 'shelf' next to it ( brick frame with a nice slab on top) which is great for putting stuff on. This is worth considering.
  10. And if you'd put it for sale here you could have got the 'going rate' for it, not paid any fees at all AND helped out a member......
  11. Thanks Peter!
  12. Thanks Graham!
  13. If it looks like Yoda, you probably need to see a doctor.....
  14. Best of luck with that. It's a terrible thing to happen.
  15. cheers Dave! Good tip.... I'll push the Mother in Law off first!
  16. Stubby. Vinyl to wrap things yourself. Spray paint to do some under bonnet stuff. Cleaning products - not a mod but can make all the difference.
  17. So it WAS a for sale thread really......
  18. It's just a baby one really! I just hope that they have the heavy duty rope looked out for me!
  19. Alright folks! I'm taking part in an SAS style abseil off the Forth Rail Bridge near Edinburgh soon. This is to raise money for a charity called NESS. Basically it helps those who are Blind and Deaf in North East Scotland. I'll be doing it with my Wife, sister in law and mother in law! If anyone wishes to make a donation to the cause then we'd all appreciate it. It can be done via just giving - http://www.justgiving.com/NESS-Abseil Or you can text STEW83 £ followed by the amount to 70070. Eg. STEW83 £5 I might even get to wave to a couple of Mods on the way down!
  20. Twobears is a happily married woman Stew. Yes but you are a total horndog!
  21. stop flirting you two!
  22. Stew

    Spoilers?

    Moved.
  23. The ice bar is a laugh. The red light district area is a tourist attraction more than anything. There is great architechture and walking along the canal is a pleasure. I avoid the cafes - not my thing and all and seemed to be full of tools from the uk...... There are nice boat runs on the canals and loads of decent places to eat in the centre. Been a while since I was there and I've never actually stayed there, always just passing through to / from Rotterdam with work so can't comment on late night activities at all.
  24. Stew

    Holiday Romance

    Great but quiet! Sounded ace when giving it beans but very quiet when cruising. Jayne and I discussed this, we'd have put Lexxs exhaust from his vxr8 on it!
×
×
  • Create New...