Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. The throttle controller will do nothing that easing off the throttle and short shifting won't do. I don't understand why you'd mod a car to make it economical when you can control how economical it is yourself very easily.
  2. Tim, how does this work in conjuction with the likes of glyptone? I do use the glyptone cleaner and conditioner quite often however it'd be nice to have wipes for a spruce up now and then. Do they work well together?
  3. Stew

    40 profile?

    I have T1Rs in stock sizes on my Rays. Have they stopped them? 40s look wrong on the zed if anything.
  4. Nice story here about a man and his motor cycle! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 0-000.html
  5. Electric cars don't bother me. In some ways I like the idea. The range will be the killer for years! Until you can do 500 miles between charges the success will be limited in my opinion.
  6. Smart coupe. That is all.
  7. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=44862
  8. ll get the rest of the info first. I need to know what they want to achieve before saying if it's good or not.
  9. I have some info, I might get sacked if I shared but it *might* be worth a punt. am going to check with my mate whos on the drill rig that is in the falklands but I know they have 2 0r 3 wells that they will be evaluating (where I come in) soon.
  10. It's what you do next that counts though..... I won't be risking mortgage payments, just a few buckshee pounds that I'd pee up against the wall usually. If I can make and extra few quid then great.
  11. So the one you posted up is decent? I did look at it earlier as the one I have is like an white version of it! The thing that caught my eye most was 300mbps wireless connection. This is what I want. The other specs are just confusion! If I have to switch it off and on again now and then I don't mind really. I just hate the random loss of connection!
  12. Tell me more kind sir.....
  13. Pretty sure it is the router as it plays up, I log in as admin (which you and beavis told me to do a couple of years ago) and I reload the firmware and it's fine again. I don't have anything against the netgear router I have but I'm just looking at this dropping out issue as an excuse to upgrade to something with a faster wireless connection.
  14. ir_fuel is maybe king?
  15. http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showprodu ... =NW-092-BE How are Belkin? That doesn't look bad. That Netgear was ok. I did have a D-Link years ago that was garbage out the box but I think my computer non geekery was at fault as my mate had it sorted in minutes!
  16. Come on Dave - put up a couple of links to decent ones so I can see what I should be buying!
  17. I have a netgear just now and it's been good apart from this dropping rubbish which is just getting a bit more frequent!
  18. Ok, my router is playing up again, basically it says it's connected but doesn't load up t'internet! It does this every now and then, I reload the firmware (same version) and it plods along for another couple of months. This is a little annoying now so I am looking for an upgrade. What I want is a router that has a good fast wireless connection speed with a strong signal and one that doesn't drop out - that's it really. My current one has a 54mbps connection so I'd like to increase this and I use the router to do PS3 updates, Iphone playing and laptop surfing. That's about it. Nothing mega strenuous. Something easy to set up would be a bonus..... Any suggestions / recommendations from anyone?
  19. The King of The Forum DA WHIP????
  20. Oh and Cragus just so you know....
  21. Stew

    Bored!

    Why not channel your energies and organise a little meet?
  22. Oh and before someone else does it
  23. I always felt that the car smoothed out with the grounding kit fitted. As someone that looks at lines on screens all day I can see considerable difference there!
  24. My keyboard has one. I can test it out if you want?
  25. If done right that could be very smart indeed.
×
×
  • Create New...