Exhaust to loud !!!!!

I know this might seem odd, just been to view a nice 350 in gunmetal grey , some minor issues with wear and tear , but whats holding me back is the noise from the exhaust , obviously its an after market job but is there any way of quietening it down ? No sure what make it is , will find out though

Lots of ways to make it quieter yes depending on what's fitted, ....if it has De-Cats then you could change those for HFC's (High Flow Cats) which would be marginally quieter or you could go back to the OEM Cats which would be quieter again.

Some exhausts allow for the fitting of bungs. The Japspeed K1 if that's what it was on the 350, would for example.

The other option is as allaboutthepasty mentioned. Put it up on here for sale and buy something new & more to your tastes. :thumbs:

Welcome aboard btw. ;)

Thanks guys , spoke to the owner of the car and he has supplied me with the purchase details , it appears to be a generic system purchased from e bay , cost about £420 pounds , i have'nt bought the car yet so am not stuck with it yet !!

Going back to view the car tomorrow and test drive , meant to ask do the likes of the drop links or banana arms have a lifespan or just need replaced as needed , dont think they have been done , or at least no paperwork to confirm , brake pipe was an advisory on the las mot (nov 2015 ) so assume that will need done soon , any idea of costs involved for theses items ? Also any of the guys on here from central Scotland recommend a quality garage for servicing / repairs . Sorry to bore everyone but am not really very knowledgrable about cars in general and certainly not the 350z , all help /advice is appreciated , oh and the car i am looking at is a 2004 with 45000 on the clock , its advertised on auto trader , sorry cant link to it as i dont know how !!! :(